Chapter Eight: Lorenzo

Alexi's POV
It's been a whole month since that day and I don't regret my decision to stay here one bit up until this morning when I got a phone call from Stefan Saying Damon isn't here anymore a load of shit went down and the other side went boom with him and Bonnie on the other side. They also informed me that Hayley has had her baby and she was a beautiful baby girl called Hope but the evil Nik was trying to save her from got her and they killed her. I know how Hayley feels and I do feel for her, the reason I didn't like her much during my stay there was because I envy her she was giving Nik everything that I couldn't.

The only logic thing I could do here was return to Mystic Falls to get my brother back but the only way to do that is to be completely ruthless and to do that I need no emotions.

I pulled my self a drink and raised it to the sky.

" Here's to you Day you finally making me turn my emotions off".

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dialled Kadie and told her my plan and she said she's coming with. I also told her that when the time comes she's gonna have to help me turn my emotions back on. Once I put the phone down I flipped the switch because I'm determined to bring my brother back.

{TIME SKIP}

I now standing in the middle of nowhere because apparently I'm not aloud back into my own house. And to top all that off my other  moron of a brother has skipped town how nice of him to let me know is plan.

Kadie is meeting me here some time later so now I get to keep my self occupied the only way I know how. I find the closest bar to where I am. When I walk in there is this completely hot dark haired guy at the bar.

Me- So what does it take for a girl to get a drink around here then.

Guy- When you look like you do, when ever you need by the sound of your cockiness you get your own way love.

Omg his British accent is to die for why is it always me choosing British accents.

Me- In more ways than one. I always get what I want.

Guy- I don't dout you do, you look like a girl who nobody could say no to.

Me- In that case can I interest you in using the back room with me, I'm looking for a way to kill some time waiting for my friend.

Guy- I could never turn down and invitations like that. Lead the way.

When we get into the back room I feel his hands all over my waist. He vamp sped us to the wall.

Me- So your not human than.

Guy- Not one bit.

Things get headed and cloths is getting ripped off but not ripped that I cant use it again. Bodies getting hit against the wall.

I'm just getting dressed when he starts saying something.

Guy- So what's bought you to town.

Me- Looking for a way to bring a close family member back. So are you gonna say your name or are you the mysterious type.

Guy- Enzo and its a pleasure to meet you?

Enzo I've heard that name before but cant figure out where. I look and him and he's staring at me that's when I realise he's waiting for me to say my name.

Me- Its Alexandria but most people call me Alexi.

Enzo- As in Alexandria Salvatore.

Me- The one and only.

Enzo- I'm guessing the family member your trying to bring back is your Brother Damon.

Me- How do you know my brother. Wait don't answer that your Lorenzo that was stuck in Augustin with him aren't you.

Enzo- The one and only. Damon told me you were caring and kind but that's not what I'm getting off you. You've turn it off.

Me- Yea I'm bored now so I'm gonna go find out where my useless friend is.

Just as I'm about to go out Kadie walks into the bar.

Me- You can tell the time right I mean you are late. I assume you can't.

Kadie- Look bitch I know you are all bitch this fuck that. Well I don't give a shit your the one who turned it off get a grip.

Me- Is it the time of the month or something your so bitchy.

With that I head out of the door and towards my car to find a place to stay.

A/N SO THIS IS ONLY A FILLER CHAPTER THATS WHY IT'S SHORT SORRY.