Epilogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE YEARS LATER!!!!!
Today is Jamie's third birthday. I can't believe my little boy is three, Nik is so good with him when it's be along day and I go to bed Nik thinks I can't hear them and tells him stories about out past. We always talk about uncle Elijah, Kol, Damon and Stefan he enjoys hear the about his uncles. Auntie Bekah visits a lot, when she is down he always get spoiled along with Hope. Hayley is now back to transforming when she wants, she's had another baby with Jackson and let's Nik have Hope every other week which he's not happy about but hey this is what it means when you separated parents.

I bet your thinking where are we now. We are living in Mystic Falls in the Mikealson house. I am officially Mrs Alexandria Mikealson, Nik loves calling me his wife and I never get bored of hearing it from his lips.

Our wedding day was the most beautiful day of my life Nik let me have the church wedding I dreamed of having as a little girl. Kd, Rebekah and Bonnie were my bridesmaids and Kol, Damon and Stefan were Nik's best men. Our first dance was to Ed Sheeran- Tenerife sea. It was so romantic then all the couples joined us on the dance floor. The children had entertainment thought the evening.

Enough about us lets get to the birthday party. Everyone is starting to turn up. The door bell rings first to arrive is Stefan and Kd (I know who saw this happening) Kd always wanted a child she begged me so I did a few spells and hoped for the best turns out she's Four weeks pregnant.

Next up was Damon and Bonnie, they are so cute together. She keeps a tight leash on Day though which I don't blame her come on this is Day we're talking about. They've been together for two years now. I know took along time to happen.

Caroline was next to turn up with Alaric and the twins they are the prefect family. They had two girls called Josie after Jo their real mum and the other little girl is called Elizabeth after Caroline's mum. Even though Ric found it hard to move on he did the right thing those prefect girls need a mum and who better than the person who carried them.

Kol turns up with Davina who make a perfect couple apart from Kol's bloodlust but she's helping him with that.
Bekah turns up with Marcel they got together not long after we left New Orleans.
Hayley turns up with Jackson.
Finn is alive and strangely not trying to kill his brothers. He's still adjusting to being back but a least he's not the sacrificial lamb.
Freya turns up with Elijah and Cami turns out Elijah and her are a thing as of two weeks ago.

They've all bought presents for Jamie. They are all huge presents. Me and Nik are thankful for the presents and are huge family.
Turns out dreams do come true.