Chapter 3

--unedited--
*WARNING: Graphic content*
^Harry's POV^

Trying to open his eyes, he immediately shut them again, as the sunlight peeking through the ratty shades seemed to slice into his eyes.

Groaning, he slowly began shuffling around, but immediately froze when he heard a muffled groan, and his (bare) backside touched someone's... morning wood.

Turning around slowly, as to not wake up whoever it was behind him, he froze again as a piercing pain shot through his hips.

After a few minutes of what seemed like painful eternity, the pain eventually dulled to a slight ache.

Once he had finally turned around, his jaw fell open as he stared at the sleeping face of Draco Malfoy. His eyes ran appraisingly down his face, to his neck, his lean torso, and formally the V of his pelvis, as it ran down to- and that was a perfect time to stop that train of thought.

Searching through his hazy memory of last night and trying to ignore the growing pain in the back of his head, he remembered Ginny heading up the stairs, his brain refused to admit who she was with, and-

His moaning grew louder and louder as Draco drew almost completely out, and then slammed into him, his dick reaching places Harry didn't know were reachable, eliciting a cross between a groan and a shriek as flesh met flesh. Gripping Harry's hips so tightly that drops of blood fell from where his nails dug into Harry's skin, Draco panted and groaned, reaching deeper and deeper with eacht thrust.

Suddenly, Harry felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him as Draco hit someplace deep inside of him, and he squealed. Yes, squealed. (He would never live that down.)

Hanging his head, he cursed himself. Words could not describe how ashamed he was feeling. After seeing Ginny with Seamus, he needed something, and apparently that meant he needed sex with his old rival. The pain in the back of his head was slowly growing and spreading.

As he sat there on the edge of the bed and tried to stand up, more memories hit him like shots from a rifle, forcing him to sit back down.

"Yes," Harry said, bouncing up and down on top of Draco. "Oh, yes, yes, YES!!"-

"Mmm..." Draco moaned as he shuddered and released himself into Harry, collapsing on top of Harry, pausing for a few seconds before starting again.-

Writhing and begging for more, Harry dragged his nails slowly Draco's back, leaving red marks.-

"AAAH!" Harry cried, as he felt a wave of immeasurable pleasure build up slowly. One more thrust to Harry's sweet spot was all it took for the wave to crest and wash over his entire body.

As his seed spurted out all over Draco's bare chest, Harry lost himself completely and started moaning and babbling excitedly in Parseltongue. (He would never live that down either.) Apparently that was the last straw for Draco, because he groaned once, pulled out quickly, and spurted all over Harry, some of it landing in his open mouth.

Finally managing to stand up, he winced as the piercing pain ran through his hips again, and began to look around for his clothes.
Finding his pants and boxers, he slipped them on, and continued the search for his shirt.

Finding his shirt ripped right down the middle (Jesus, Draco was strong), he debated between finding his way to his house shirtless or not, he finally shrugged and threw his shirt on.
Throwing his shoes on, he raced out the door, stopped at the bar counter to ask if they had any Aspirin, and after they handed it to him along with a glass of water, he gulped it down, slammed it on the counter, collected his thoughts, and Apparated to his house.

This will never happen again. Harry promised himself. Ever.

Sadly, no one he knew had the ability to tell the future, so no one would ever be able to tell him that he was sadly wrong.

I know that this was a short chapter, but I had to get this out before I forgot it.

-Raven