Chapter 6

Dedicated to Annie, best Drarry rp-er ever :3

Draco's POV:

What had just happened. What in the world had just happened? He had had another night with Harry, and afterwards... he didn't even know.

Harry had a wife. A wife, who he wasn't even divorced from yet, even if she was cheating on him.

By being with him, Harry was cheating on her. No matter how much she deserved it, it was still adultery. Still cheating. He shouldn't be doing this, he should end it right now. But no matter how much he wanted to, he knew that he wouldn't be able to, because deep down, he didn't want it to end. Hell, he wanted to be dating  Harry. He wanted what had happened that morning to happen every morning, he wanted Harry to live with them, he wanted both he and Harry to say goodbye to Scorpius on the train platform, he wanted them to go home together and, well, have a life together.

But sadly, as long as he was married to that Weasley bitch, who, Draco surmised, wasn't only fooling around with Seamus, Draco couldn't do anything, he could only watch from the sidelines, unless...

A plan began to form in Draco's head. He could get to know Harry. Really get to know him, not just sexually, and when the time was right, he could propose that Harry get a divorce. He was sure it would work, so sure, in fact, that he grabbed parchment, scribbled off a letter that read:

Harry,

I was wondering if you wanted to meet at Clos Maggiore tomorrow night, around 7?

-Draco

and sent it off with his owl to- wherever Harry lived.

------------------------------------------ page break ------------------------------------------

Not even twenty minutes later, the owl pecked at his window with two envelopes strapped to its legs.

Opening the window, the owl wavered in and collapsed on the table from exhaustion.

One of the envelopes was red and smoking, so Draco closed the window and waited for it to burst open.

It didn't take long. The second he had latched the window again, the envelope burst into flames, and the "dulcet tones" of Ginny Weasley's voice filled the room.

"DRACO BLOODY MALFOY, ARE YOU OFF YOUR BLOODY ROCKER? MY HUSBAND ISN'T GOING ANY-FUCKING-WHERE WITH YOU, HE'S LOYAL TO THE BONE! HE WOULD NEVER SINK TO YOUR LEVEL, FUCKING DEATH EATER SCUM, KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY FUCKING HUSBAND! I'M THE ONE THAT HE FUCKS EVERY NIGHT! " -Having heard Harry complain about how they hadn't had sex for a while, Draco doubted that. "I'M THE ONE THAT HE'S THERE FOR! I'M THE ONE WHO FUCKING MARRIED HIM! I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVES HIM! A FILTHY MURDERER WILL NEVER DESERVE HIM, AND ESPECIALLY NOT A FILTHY, CHEATING, LYING, MURDERING FAG LIKE YOU!"

He had to admit. That stung. A lot. Thankfully, the next envelope soothed all of his wounds.

Oh Merlin, I don't know how she intercepted your letter, I had to chase after the owl to catch up with it. Don't listen to a word she says, Draco, you're none of those things. Except for gay, but I am too. And don't listen to what she said about how sh-she's the one that I- that hasn't happened for months- or years.

I would love to go with you that night, does six work though? I want to get out of the house as soon as possible. The kids are coming back tomorrow morning, I'll stick her with them for the night.

Where is Clos Maggiore? I've heard of it, never been.

-Harry.

Grabbing another piece of parchment, he gave Harry the address and set about picking out an outfit.