Chapter 11

^Harry's POV^

"Daaad!" Albus crowed, running into their bed at- Draco later said- an ungodly hour of the morning.

"Lorcan owled me! He asked if I could come over in a few weeks, to stay for the rest of the summer."

"Hmmm?" Harry said, sitting up and stretching, letting Draco's hand slip off his- bare- When did that happen?- chest.

"Ca- Can I go?" Albums asked, practically vibrating with excitement.

"Mrrrf," Draco muttered, sitting up slowly and leaning his head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry blushed, casting a quick glance at him.

"Y-yeah, sure, you can go." Harry said.

(Harry's A+ Parenting)

"YAAAAAY!" Albus shrieks, running out of the room at full speed.

Draco and Harry both winced. "For the love of Merlin and all that is magical, where does he get lungs like that?" Draco groaned.

Harry shrugged, then looked at Draco.

"Don't do that," he said, pouting.

Draco pouted in return. "But your shoulder's comfortable," he whined, nuzzling into Harry's neck.

(A/N That mental image killed me)

Harry laughed and looked down at Draco. He was almost sure that something was going to happen soon, just to spite him. There was no way he had a right to be this happy.

"Let's go back to bed," Draco whispered, pulling him back down to rest his head on the pillow and let Draco rest his head in his chest.

Harry struggled to get up, only putting a fourth of his energy into it. He would've been perfectly content to lie there all day, if not for the flashing at his fireplace, indicating that he had a call waiting.

Getting up, he walked over to the fireplace. Accepting the call, he saw Ron's face staring at him.

"Yeah?" he asked, getting comfortable in front of the fire.

"Help, Harry, for the love of Merlin!" Ron said exasperatedly, looking a cross between tired and murderous.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, tensing up and running every possible situation he could think of through his head.

"Your ex-wife, that's what!"

"And  your sister, Ronald!" Hermione's shrill voice came from outside the room.

Ron nodded, then looked imploringly at Harry.

"She came over the night you kicked her out, and hasn't left since, sayin' that someone's gonna pick her up soon."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Just- Just give her this," he said, reaching through the flames and handing him a rolled-up slip of paper.

Unrolling it, Ron smirked. "Oh, that's brilliant, Harry. I'll-"

"Actually, wait." he interrupted, turning to Draco.

"How do you and Theo get along?" he asked.

Draco snorted. "Not at all, our families had 'different views.'"