its the best day ever~

Me: hi I'm so sorry! I'm just gonna do a quick update and then I might not update for a while. Please don't kill me! *Hides behind Layla*
Layla: .......
Me: can I tell what happened now?
Layla: yea.
Me: ok so today my cousin r.j. asked Layla out! I almost killed him. Then Layla rejected him. Plus we were at a youth block party! Then, while r.j. and Layla were dancing in the parking lot ((slow dancing to dance with the Devil and some other songs)), I told my crush that I'm bi! She said she was proud that I came out and told her that. Then kitty kissed r.j. on the cheek! I fucking thought that she fucking rejected him!! Before this r.j. got saved ((as in he's a Christian now. Also I'm a Christian. And yes there are bisexual Christians!)) Then when me and r.j. were in the car he held my hand the whole Damon way ((technically he's not really my cousin, he's my step dads nephew so therefore he's not blood related)) then when we got home he comforted me cause my grandma and mom were talkin a bunch of shit about my best friend! Then I talked to my crush on the phone and found out that she is really protective over me. That was my day!
Layla: .......
Jefff: is she ok?
Me: is she ever ok?
Jeff: good point.
Liu: *kisses Layla*
Layla: *punches him*
Liu: it was worth a shot.
Me: XD
.
.
.
IT WAS THE BEST DAY EEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~