cat whiskers and love

My heroes don't wear capes. They wear whiskers.
Last year I stumbled upon a fan fiction named: Speak Up Already. I read through half of it and I discovered a song that had the name of the two characters. I looked them up a few days after and watched my first Dan and Phil video. It was one were they were sitting on the floor playing a fan dare game. I watched a few more and discovered they had a book out called The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire. By this time I was hooked af. I would always watch them when I was sad or lonely. I bought the book and read it within an hour.
I still read there book. I love going through the pictures and stories. My life has completely changed because of them. I used to cut myself and was depressed. Now whenever I feel sad I just look through their book or watch their latest video. I love them so much. They have literally saved my life. They've saved countless lives by just making their phans happy. Their my princes, my knights in shining armour, the love's of my life, my heroes, my everything. They didn't come riding on white horses but to me they are royalty. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. They mean everything to me.

This is my Dan and Phil love story. If you have one please comment. I love you guys! Bye <3

ask masky and Toby (ticcimask)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara