help!

"Toby!" Tim exclaimed, finding his boyfriend on the floor crying with scared arms.
   He fell to his trembling knees in front of Toby. Toby was twitching nonstop. Tim hugged him tightly but carefully. Tears started to well up in his shut eyes. He pulled away and looked at what Toby had done.
  He had blood running down his whole arm. Fading scars were open again. Blood dots would form then run freely down his pale arms.
  Tim let tears fall on his scars. He began to kiss all of tobys scars. Love poured out from each kiss Tim gave him.
   ''T-Toby. . .p-pl-lease don't d-do this! I-I l-lo-love you t-to much." Tim pleaded.
    "I-i-...I kn-know." Was all that came from the twitching boy.
    Tim sighed as he looked up at Toby.
    "To me your perfect! " Tim said passionately as he leaned in to kiss Toby.
    Toby closed the gap. They shared a long gentle kiss.

AN: hey guys. Sorry. I was just feeling really bad and felt like writing this. I actually deleted the first draft of this. But it was gonna end with Toby committing suicide. I figured you guys would want one that would at least give you a little hope. By that I mean someone actually caring if your hurt. Just message me. I know how it feels to not have anyone in your life that cares. The last two times my gma found out I cut myself went without confrontation. Well I love you guys :-) ©///© :-*