lost boy

There was a time
I was alone
No where to go
No place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
Even sometimes he would go away too

Toby stared at the stars as he wondered around the woods. He sighed heavily, his thoughts racing. It had been a week since he had killed his father. Within that week he'd been seeing the faceless man more often but when he would he would pass out after hearing a frightening static sound. He had also seen two masked men stalking him. One time one of the men dropped his mask when he was in tobys cabin that he'd been staying in. Toby got a good look at the man. He looked to be in his early twenties, ice blue eyes, sideburns, black hair. Toby grabbed the mask and ran with it. He didn't care that they were stalking him, actually he took quite an interest in them. Especially the now maskless one. Toby blushed deeply as he thought of him.
The sound of a twig snapping snapped Toby out of his thoughts with a nervous twitch.

Then one night as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying by
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile

The maskless man came towards him . He blushed brightly as the man walked towards him. The man took his face into his hand. He had a beautiful smile. His eyes were shinning bright. Tobys face illuminated more. He snuggled his face into his hand.
The man leaned in and kissed tobys forehead.
"Masky-that's what the others call me. But you can call me Tim." He said softly.
"I-I'm Toby." Toby replied shyly.
"My master requested for me to escort you to your new home."
"New home?"
"A place were you belong, with others like you."
Toby smiled brightly. "With you?"
"Yes." Tim took tobys hand and led him to the mansion.

The end