Chapter 3

Jasmine was staring out her window when Logan and Lindy left. What startled her was her phone. She looked down. It was a video chat request from Owen. Jasmine dropped her phone in panic. What do I do?!?!? Jasmine freaked. She finally picked up her phone. "Hi!" Jasmine said. Owen said hi and told her that he misses her. "Anything interesting happen while I was here?" Jasmine froze. Should I lie? Tell the truth? "Uh..... kind of." She really hoped he didn't specifically ask about it. "Oh, ok. What?" Jasmine mind-panicked. She racked her brain for a cover story. "Uhhhhh......" She looked at the screen. "Jas, c'mon, tell me!" Jasmine decided to come clean. "Well, Lindy invited our group to the movies. Me and-" Jasmine was cut off by a loud noise. It was coming from Owen's screen. "Sorry...it's...king....up...bye" Jasmine sighed in relief. Now she didn't have to tell Owen about what happened!! Jasmine took out her phone and looked at pictures of Logan. Now that they kissed, Jasmine felt more attracted to Logan than Owen. Jasmine now knew this was not going to end well if she picked the wrong guy. But somehow deep down inside she knew that she will in fact pick the best and right guy for herself.

At Lindy's house, Lindy called Delia and told her what happened. "We need to get them together!" Delia heard Lindy say. "Yeah, but how?" None of them knew. They were going to figure this out in the morning. Lindy pulled a picture from her scrapbook. The picture was of Jasmine and Logan. They were sitting together at Rumble Juice. All of the crew were at Rumble Juice. But Logan and Jasmine were sitting so close to each other. Lindy wondered if Jasmine wanted to be with Logan. "I really hope this ends up ok." Lindy said to herself. She put the picture back in the book and layed down on her bed. She sighed and turned out the light. She thought all night about this. She thought about if Jas was going to pick her guy. The right one. She thought about if Logan would be ok if she didn't pick him. Nothing was going to be the same after that day between the 5 of them. Ever.

The next morning Jasmine left her phone at home so she wouldn't have to risk getting anymore calls from Owen. She met up with Delia and Garrett. She avoided Logan all day. She didn't want to tell him again that she still hadn't figured out what to do. Tomorrow was the last day of school. Owen would be back in a few weeks. All Jasmine had to do to keep herself from losing her mind was remind herself that she still had time. Time to tell whoever the person may be that she couldn't be with them. Had time to make the decision. Time. That's exactly what she had.

"Jasmine. You are going to be ok, right" Garrett asked.
"Hopefully." Jasmine answered. It didn't exactly reassure Garrett but it would be ok for now. Time. Time. Time. Time. Jasmine reminded herself of this so many times that day she knew she had to make a decision soon or the word time wouldn't keep her from losing it anymore. Time.