Chapter 4

Jasmine went straight home. She didn't stop anywhere for anyone. She needed to figure out this whole thing. Time. Time.

Jasmine made a pro's and con's list of Owen and Logan.
Owen's pro's were: great listener and a good person to go on a date with. His con's were: doesn't have the strongest feelings for her and a little phone absorbed. Logan's pro's were: obviously good looking to Jasmine, has strong feelings for her, a good helper, funny, kind, and many more she can't name. The only con Jasmine could think of for Logan was he wasn't always 100% listening.

Jasmine looked into the mirror. She admitted. She told herself in the mirror she liked Logan. Jasmine felt such a relief. She knew she had feelings for Logan, but she also had feelings for Owen.

At Garrett's house, Logan moped around because he was tired of Lindy's help. Logan needed to hang around his best friend. They played a few games of foosball but Logan didn't try so he lost every time. They played video games but Logan never put much effort. Garrett was concerned about Logan. He never thought Logan could actually have feelings. Especially feelings for Jasmine. They had been friends for as long as he could remember. Garrett really hoped this wouldn't ruin the dynamic of the group. But the thing Garrett had to remember was if they loved each other they loved each other. He couldn't change that even of he tried. Garrett knew something good was going to come out of all this madness. He was concerned about Jasmine and Logan so much that he was concerned for himself that he would worry much more than usually which was not a good thing.

Jasmine paced her room. Owen had tried to call her 3 times but Jasmine answered none of the calls. She really didn't wanna explain that she kissed Logan. Twice. Jasmine had no interest in talking to Owen or Logan until she figured her feelings out. And Jasmine had a feeling her feelings were going to take a long while to sort out. Jasmine had feelings for each of them. The problem was that she had to decide. Owen knew nothing about this. Nothing. At all. He only knew that she and him were good friends, that's it. But they knew something more was between them. And you couldn't deny it. Jasmine really wanted this whole thing to be over and that it just wasn't so hard to choose the guy she wanted. The guy that would make her happy. If Jasmine chose Logan over Owen, she would make Owen feel awkward and mad around her. On the other hand if she chose Owen over Logan, their friend group might fall apart. Which Jasmine didn't want any of that to happen. Time. Jasmine needed to choose. She liked Owen. A lot. She liked Logan. A lot. She liked both so much that this was going to take more time than Jasmine previously anticipated. She wanted to be with both but she knew that couldn't happen. Her heart was hurting. She just couldn't have what she wanted anymore.

Logan went home. He couldn't take it anymore. He fell into his sister's comforting arms. He wanted to cry, but somehow he couldn't. I need to be with Jasmine. He thought constantly. He never said it out loud. He did think about it a lot though. More than a lot. Constantly. More than constantly. The thought couldn't escape his mind no matter how hard it wanted to get out of his brain. It stayed there. For a long while.