Wake

Trailer Above

Official Perilous Love Series Playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/katieclardy/playlist/20OdPz5QY9nkfAvW8I2mBk?si=YE4TT0o1RmeaJyPSYMu8ZQ

game of survival by ruelle
madness by ruelle
live like legends by ruelle
crossfire by stephen
all the kings horses by karmina
dynasty by miia
still here by digital daggers
shatter me by lindsey stirling
Gasoline by Halsey
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark by Fall Out Boy
Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde
Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding
Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons
Warrior by Demi Lovato
Gangsta by Kehlani
Centuries by Fall Out Boy
Writing's On The Wall by Sam Smith

...seriously, i love this playlist please check it out!

(Welcome, everyone! Please read Author's Note at end of chapter :D )

-

  Cold.

  It hits me like a punch in the stomach.

  My body aches and I am somehow in a rapid sweat, despite the dwindling temperature. I attempt to stand up, but fall back down, my wobbly knees failing to keep me steady. I realize that I am moving upward, and the motion makes me double over, hurling whatever of what was remaining in my stomach onto the hard floor.

  The screeching sound of metal on metal practically makes my ears bleed. I try to scream for help but my voice is so raspy that the soreness cuts my throat deeply. Nothing but a croaky whisper comes from my lips.

  There are small white bulbs going up the walls in which the...elevator...is going up, their faint light giving me enough room to see what surrounded me.

  Nothing that could help me. A couple tarps and blankets and storage crates filled with who knows what. I try to break through them, scratching and pounding at the wood until my fingernails bleed, but it fails to work. I do notice that they all have several letters stamped on them. WICKED.

  What the hell does that mean? I ask myself, racking my brain for answers. I can't find anything, my head is completely empty. I can remember nothing, not even the place I was before this. My mind is completely sore from trying to dig for answers.

  The minutes go by. I count them. 1. 2. 3. 4.

  Minute 5 comes and I start banging my hands against the side of the box, trying to find a way out.

  Suddenly, a black form of some animal screeches and crashes into the side of the box, scaring the hell out of me as I tumble backwards. When I open my eyes, the creature is gone and a knife is wielded into the side wall. I pull it out and keep it next to me. It has the same inscription on it as the boxes. WICKED.