Morning

Thank you Chelsea for the amazing fan art above, I love it! ❤️ Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or email (Acreativeblur@gmail

Thank you Chelsea for the amazing fan art above, I love it! ❤️ Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or email (Acreativeblur@gmail.com)

  We drag Alby back to the opening doors. No one is standing there except for one silhouette. The shadow is short and round, and shouting something in a high pitched voice.

  "Chuck." I say.

  We drag Alby the remaining way. By the time we reach the Glade entrance, a bunch of Gladers are crowded at the doors.

  "Guys! They're here!" Chuck yells even though everyone else is well aware.

  We lay Alby on the ground. Chuck gives me a huge bear hug and I laugh as I pull him off of me. "I'm so happy you're alive!" He squeals.

  "Me too." I laugh. I turn to Minho and give him a squeeze too.

  "Not bad, Olivia. Not bad at all." He says after our hug, hands on my shoulders, giving me a slight shake and slapping my back.

  "You guys saw a Griever?" Jeff asks this. He is kneeled next to Alby, checking for a pulse.

  "Yea, I saw a Griever." I say, trying not to relive the experience.

  "She didn't just see it," Minho says, looking at me with a nod of approval. "She killed it."

  I hear some people gasp as all eyes fall on me. The attention makes me blush and I look at the ground, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

  Jeff and Clint put Alby on a makeshift stretcher and haul him to the Medjack room.

  It's a blur of questions and congrats and hugs from all the Gladers but the only voice that matters comes from outside the crowd.

  "Love?"

  I turn my head and see him. Newt. His hand is covering his mouth and tears are rolling down his cheeks. Dark circles are apparent under his eyes and his cheeks are red. I push through the group of boys around me and run to him. Run to Newt.

  "Olivia." He says as I jump into his arms. His strong hands hold me up and I am crying for the first time in the Glade. I have his face cupped in my hands and I am rubbing his tears away with my thumbs.

  "You're alive?"

  Still crying, I smile and nod my head. "Yes, I am very much alive."

  "Bloody hell Olivia." He says and smashes his lips onto mine.

Electricity runs through me as I move my lips with his, wrapping my arms around his neck. He carries me over to the picnic table, I assume his arms are tired. He sets me on top of the table and sits next to me, without breaking the kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap, now holding the back of my head.