Dare

Thank you to DivergTHG for the awesome fan art above!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (shuckoffgreenie) or e-mail (acreativeblur@gmail

Thank you to DivergTHG for the awesome fan art above!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (shuckoffgreenie) or e-mail (acreativeblur@gmail.com) :)

-

  That afternoon, once all the work was finished, Newt, Minho, Ben, Chuck, Winston and I sat at the edge of the woods, stacking rocks as high as they would go without falling. I remembered playing a game similar to this one a long time ago, but what it was called, who it was with and other details never came to mind.

  I still hadn't told anyone about my dreams. I didn't think they were important, they may not even be real memories, just scenarios my hopeless brain created in replacement for the lost ones.

  Our tower was about a foot and a half high when we got bored and all sat there in silence.

  "So, watcha wanna do?" Chuck says. "Lets play a game!"

  "Like what?" Ben asks.

  "Oh! I remember a game called truth or dare. You pick one of the two and you have to answer a truth question or do a funny dare!" Chuck laughs to himself.

  "Sound's good." Everyone agrees.

  "Winston, truth or dare?" Chuck asks.

  "Truth."

  "Okay, have you ever pulled a prank on Gally before?"

  "I don't think I would be standing here right now if I had pulled a prank on Gally." Winston replies, laughing.

  "I pulled a prank on Gally once! When he was in the bathroom taking a klunk, I threw a rock at the window and it scared the crap out of him, literally!" We all chuckle at the image of Gally screaming like a girl while on the toilet.

  "Alright. Ben, truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "I dare you to rub my feet." Winston says, an evil grin on his face.

  "WHAT? NO! MAN NO. Can't I do something else?" Ben whines.

  "Nope. This is extreme truth or dare. No wimping out." Winston pulls off his shoes and socks. Everyone backs away a little to avoid the stench clogging our nostrils.

  "Ugh. Whatever," Ben says and begins to rub the Slicer's foot. "Umm, Olivia! Truth or dare?"

  I don't trust them to not humiliate me. "Truth."

  "Hmm. Ok, oh! Have you and Newt kissed yet? WITH DETAILS" All the other boys go "Ooooo."

  My face is as red as a strawberry. "Can I change to dare?" I don't feel like discussing my personal life with the bozos.

  "No wimping!" Chuck says excitedly.

  I look at Newt, who seems to give a nod of approval. I sigh. "Maybe." I say.