Thank you

Dear Readers,

Wow. That's all I can say. This fanfic has been a journey. That may sound over dramatic, but thats the only way I can put it. I didn't consider myself a writer before this. I never bothered to finish my writing projects and could care less about words I put to life. But now that this fanfic is over, I feel accomplished.

This has been such a fun time for me. I have enjoyed being able to create a character and put them into my favorite book series. I hope you enjoyed "Perilous Love" as much as I did.

My first thank you goes to James Dashner. Thank you James for creating such a wonderful series that has inspired me to write, and helped me make friends all over the world.

My second thank you is for my best friend Molly Pinkstaff. Molly, you have been supporting me throughout this entire series, and I couldn't ask for more. You're my biggest fan, and you have been so amazing throughout all of this. So thank you.

My third and final thank you is for everyone who has read, is reading, and will read this story. This fanfic would be nothing without you and your imaginations. Thank you for supporting, and I hope you loved it. :)

Although Book One is over, it is not the end. Not at all. I have big plans for this series, and that starts off with Book Two. As you are reading this, I am writing "Shattered Love" which is a The Scorch Trials fanfic, the sequel to "Perilous Love".

One more big thank you. Two more hugs. and Three more kisses. To all.

<3

More to come,

-Acreativeblur