Stung

Lia sent me the sweet message above via Instagram ❤️ Thank you so much Lia!!! Your message truly made my day a hundred times better! I love knowing my work can make people happy 😚😚😚 (This was sent after the completion of my story

Lia sent me the sweet message above via Instagram ❤️ Thank you so much Lia!!! Your message truly made my day a hundred times better! I love knowing my work can make people happy 😚😚😚 (This was sent after the completion of my story.)

My Instagram is @shuckoffgreenie Feel free to message me if you have anything to say! I'd be happy to talk and become friends because friends are awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love y'all.

  I am half asleep when I hear voices coming from the bottom of the tree.

  "Up here." Someone says.

  "Gally, are you sure they're up here?" I think it's Alby.

  Shit.

  They reach the top of the tree house and stare at us.

  "See, I told you!" Gally says, point at us.

  "Newt! Olivia!" Alby says loudly and firmly. Newt and I both jolt awake, he is still missing his shirt.

  "Alby, I, I-" Newt starts.

  "I thought I warned you, Newt. Why? You idiot!" Alby shouts.

  Gally adds in. "I told you she was no good."

  "Shuck off Gally." Newt yells at him.

  "Why were you sleeping with her? In the middle of the woods?" Alby screams. I am sure the whole Glade can hear us.

  "It wasn't like that!" I yell, getting to my feet.

  "You shut up princess." Gally says, shoving me backward.

  Newt springs up. "Don't you dare touch her!"

  "Oh watcha gonna do?" Gally mocks.

  "Lay your hands on her again and I'll kill you,"

  "Oh so you can touch her all you want but I can't?"

  "Break it up," Alby says, pushing us away from each other. "You have three seconds to tell me why you are up here."

  "I had a bad dream." I say.

  "Oh so you couldn't just go back to sleep in your own bed?"

  "No! It was a really bad dream,"

  "Oh boo hoo," Gally spits at me. "Tell us the truth."

  "That is the truth." In a way.

  "Tell us the truth NOW!" Alby screams.

  "They were flash backs okay?!" I scream back, fighting back tears.

  "And you didn't care to tell us?" Alby says.

  "It was the middle of the night!" I says, voice cracking under pressure.

  "Let's get out of here." Newt says, guiding me towards the exit of the tree house.