Chapter 16

While in the car, Audrey kept struggling against Nico's grip.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

"Will you shut her up!" the driver of the car yelled to them.

Before Audrey realized it, she felt a pinch in her arm. She looked over to see Nico inserting a needle into it.

"You fucking bastard!" she screamed trying to move her arm, but Nico had pinned it down and finally released the needle after the syringe had emptied. In a matter of seconds, Audrey began to feel dazed. She managed to look at Cynthia; she was sitting next to Leo, her face pale and a look of panic in her eyes. Before she could say another word, Audrey drifted off into a deep sleep.

Audrey woke up with confusion and could hear soft voices in the room. She tried to focus on where she was but she her eyesight was a bit blurry. It wasn't until she tried moving her hands that she realized she was lying on a bed, her hands tied to a metal headboard. She pulled her hands violently to try and break free, causing the rope to cut into her skin.

"Hey....relax, Audrey....I'll be there in a minute." she heard Frank say from across the room.

Audrey stopped struggling, mainly due to the pain she was feeling in her wrists. Instead she blinked a few times, trying to adjust her vision. She had no idea what she had been given in the car or where Cynthia was. She faintly heard Frank telling someone he'd discuss the rest with him later and heard the room door open, then close again.

"Audrey...you're awake." Frank said as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"Untie me....please." Audrey pleaded with Frank as she looked up at him.

"Not yet..."

Audrey sighed heavily.

Frank brought his hand towards her face and grazed his fingers near her left eye. Audrey grimaced with pain.

"Who hit you?" Frank questioned.

"One of your men..." Audrey responded resentfully.

"Which one?"

"Leo."

Frank nodded. "Leo..."

"Why did you have to get Cynthia involved in this? She had nothing to do with any of it!Where is she?" Audrey asked trying to look around the room.

"She's fine. I have her in a safe place."

"Let her go...what do you want with her?"

"Oh I could come up with a few ideas..." Frank said with a mocking smile. "She's a very pretty girl. She could be quite useful when I'm feeling...needy."

Immediately, Audrey's stomach began to churn. She needed to make sure Frank stayed away from Cynthia.

"You don't need her." Audrey replied looking up at Frank. "I can give you everything you need. I know exactly what you need."

"Is that so?" Frank smiled as he began touching Audrey's thigh.

"Of course." Audrey smiled back.

Frank leaned in and kissed her deeply. As he pulled away, Audrey tugged at the ropes holding her hands in place.

"Untie me?" she asked again.

"Not yet." Frank said as he began unbuttoning his pants. Audrey could already see a large bulge through the fabric of his trousers. She felt Frank's hands reach under her dress and slip her panties off. She knew that one of the things that aroused Frank was the feeling of having power and control over a woman. He would get pleasure from dominating her. She felt Frank straddle her and push her dress up to her hips. She held her breath as she felt Frank thrust inside her. She held on tightly to the headboard, looking up to the ceiling and trying to mentally transport herself away from where she was.