Question time! (Please read)

Sorry if you got excited hahaha.

But I do have a question! I'm not sure how some of you feel about it, but I'm gonna ask anyway! I was just thinking about doing a spin-off of Charming in Handcuffs, but it'll be James's own story. I know some of you didn't like him, haha. But I really like the idea and I would love to do it if you guys would be interested! Because let's be real, James deserves a happy ending too. :)

Just let me know in the comments (Preferably so I know your thoughts) or vote! If I can maybe get at least 100 votes I'll make it happen. I hate asking for votes, but I just want to know if you guys really want it, haha.

Juliet and Jack will appear in it from time to time, but they are living in New York so it won't be as often. But James and Juliet are practically best friends, so they'll talk a lot. JAMES WILL NOT GET BETWEEN JACK AND JULIET IN THE STORY, JACK AND JULIET ARE SEALED FOR LIFE. And you're probably thinking "What about Lindy?" WELL...they're pretty over, BUUUUUT, remain friends as well.

So please please please let me know. If you don't want it, I'll be posting one more Jack and Juliet one-shot and then the story will be COMPLETELY finished, no more extras, and NO SEQUEL.

EDIT: The first chapter is up! It's called Charming and Awkward and I hope you guys like it! :)

Love you guuuuuys! <3