Thank you.

This story was a journey to write and the fact that this book has almost 8 million reads blows my mind. I wish there was a way I could thank every person that took their time to read, vote, comment, and add my book to their library. This is kind of my way of doing that.

I know this isn't the best book in the world and I know it's not my best either. But the fact that people are invested in something I wrote and actually enjoyed it blows my mind too. Like there are actual people reading and (hopefully) enjoying it. Like real actual human beings with eyes. Yeah, this was going to be sappy and cheesy but that's what I think about every time I see this story. PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY READ IT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT THANK YOU!

So, just...thank you guys. Thank you for making it this far and thank you for the support, because I wouldn't have made it far without it.

I really think Wattpad writer's are underrated. And I'm not just saying that for myself, either. I've noticed on sites like Goodreads, stories on Wattpad get a bad rap which is ridiculous. I've been on this site for 6 years and Wattpad has only helped my writing grow. It might sound stupid, but Wattpad has really helped a lot. I've found my writing style and there's always room to grow.

I never thought in a million years any of my books would be this popular. And I don't care that it's "just wattpad" because people still read my book no matter what. It may not compare to being published, but this is close enough for me. (I can't imagine if I was actually published though. I'd probably pass out, but here's to dreaming.)

If you're struggling with writing on here, please don't give up. The best advice is write the story you want to read. If you need help with anything, please message me. I'm not a professional, but I can share some tips that help me with writing. If I can help, I'll do my best.

Again, thank you guys so so so so so much. I literally want to hug every person that's voted on this story and give them puppies. The support means the absolute world to me, you guys have no idea. Or you do because I thanked you a million times. :)))))))))

My inbox is always opened!

Stay weird my friends.