How you two met

It was 1965 when you and your family (7 older brothers and both parents) moved from the used to be family farm next to a small house on Jackson street. You automatically get used to the neighborhood especially next door there was always music coming from the place. The only thing you didn't like was the crying and screaming of pain and fear that came with it. You yourself was a little musical prodigy but you never liked showing it off. One day you were outside playing by yourself when the door next door flew open and blotting out was a little boy. "I ain't gonna chase you boy, you better believe when you come back in you getting it" a male voice yelled as the young boy cried the a female voice was heard "stop it Joseph leave him alone you work these boys too hard" you stood there looking at the boy crying. "You okay" you call out.

The boy looked up and shook his head no. "What's wrong?" You asked as you sat next to him under a little tree "I messed up on our performance" he said "well did you not do what you suppose to" you asked playing with you pig tails "no I missed a part in the song" he said "oh" was all you said. "I'm Michael" he introduced "Y/N" you say as you look back at your house seeing one of your brothers at the window.

"Do you have any other friends" Michael shook his head no "your my only friend" Michael said "oh well I'll be your best friend" you say a smile grew on his face. "Ok" Michael said "Y/N get yourself in this house girl" your dad yelled. You stand up and jog home before turning to Michael hugging him goodbye

3 years later

"Bye Tito" Latoya Jackson said as she hugged her brother goodbye as he climbed in the car "bye bye" a baby Janet said as she started sucking her thumb "will I see you again" Michael asked as he and yourself stood at the side of the car "don't know depends on how famous enough you guys get will you remember me" you asked "how will I forget Y/N  Y/L/N" Michael said as you both laugh. "Michael come on" Jermain yelled as he climbed in car "bye Y/N" Michael tightly hugged you. Michael climbed in the car and they all left as you wave goodbye sadly.

10 years later

"Like that honey" the photographer snapped more photos of you. As you pose the door opens and you notice a huge family walks in you ignore them for a bit till you were able to get your break. "Ok Jackson family over here" the photographer said as the family all get in there places you sit and watch they looked so familiar. "Hey Georgia " you call "yes chica" Georgia says "who are they?" You ask as you stare at the family "girl that's the Jackson family you know the Jackson 5 boys" Georgia says "you mean like Michael Jackson" you say your eyes widening. "Duh" Georgia says as she re does your makeup.

"oh my goodness I know them since we were kids-ish what with me being a teenager" you say as you get as soon as the family depart for a break you rush over to your next outfit, but the heels you wore broke as you wait for impact on the floor you notice you never hit the floor. You open your eyes and see a pair of familiar eyes. It was non other then Michael Jackson your life long best friend. "YN?" Michael says you smile and nod "YN wow look at you're so... Beautiful" Michael said as you blush "we need to hang out sometime" Michael said as you smile.