Chirstmas (this is it era)

"Wake up Wake up Wake up" you're awoken by your youngest son blanket. He continued to bounce "Prince Michael Jackson the II please stop" you say as you feel the bouncing stop. You go back to sleep till "JESUS!" Michael yells as blanket jumps on top of his father "you promised!" Blanket says referring to last night."get off your dad " you  say as you shift over towards the 5 year old. Blanket finally leaves your room " you okay" you ask Michael "his knee went where it shouldn't " Michael mumbled as he looks at you "okay baby relax" you say as you stroke his hair.

1 hour goes by as you think blanket went to sleep again, you were sadly mistaken. Soon all your kids busted into the room "Get Up!" Paris yells as she climbs over Michael "I wanna open my presents" prince said as he climbed over you "WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" Blanket yells as he also jumps in the bed "okay first off stop crawling on your farther" you as Paris got off Michael's legs and blanket got off Michael's stomach "I really need to lock that door" Michael grumbles as he sits up. "Okay... Go" you say as the kids run off to open there present.

You put on your robe and head down stairs to see your kids tearing the gift wrapping open and pulling their gifts out. "AHHH!!! Thank you mom" pairs says as she pulls out a makeup kit you bought her without Michael knowing. Michael soon came down stairs camera in one hand, his hair pulled back, and in his silk red robe on. "Okay capture memories" Michael says as he gets the camera ready "kids line up right here" Michael says as the three obey "okay what is today" Michael ask as you leave to get coffee "Christmas" the kids answer "what dose Christmas mean"
Michael ask "love" blanket says "family" prince says "okay love, family good well let's introduce ourselves who's who" Michael says as you shake your head and smile.

"Prince,Paris,Blankie" you giggle as your youngest son uses his nickname. "Okay how old are you" Michael ask "10,9,5" the kids say "okay go open your presents" Michael says as the kids run off. You come in with two mugs one decaf the other black "here" you say as you hand him a mug "thank you baby" Michael says as you both take a sip. You both choke on your coffee realizing it was the wrong coffee "decaf is yours" you say switching mugs "okay thank you" Michael says.