Savage (bad era) 1

You stumble through the rain forest. You just survived a plane crash and made it to land with a few others. You're looking for food and fire wood, "stupid bugs" you mumble as you swat away another mosquito. You felt like you were being watched by something or someone. You continue through the rainforest picking up dead tree branches, you look up and see enough fruit for you and you're group. Like an idiot you climb up the tree tree branches in one arm as you continued to climb trying to reach your target. Finally you make it to the top "yes finally" you say as you gently slide across the branch to reach the fruit "almost got you" you say as you reach for the fruit. A bird suddenly starts flying around you "go away, go away" you say swatting the small animal.

You lose your balance and fall off the branch towards the ground. You scream all way down thinking this is your final day. You wait for death to claim you when you feel something grab your shorts. You open one eye and see a man holding onto you with one hand the other holding onto a branch. "Thank you" you say so relieved "can please set me down safely" you ask the man pulled you up and set you on the branch he was hanging on "oh, um, thank you sir" you say as the man climbed up the branch. The man climbs back up the tree and returns with the fruit you were reaching for. "Oh thank-" the man puts the stem of the fruit in his mouth and grabs you jumping tree branch to tree branch further away from your camp "no, no take me back to my camp please" you say as the both of you reach a den in the trees. The man puts you down on a nest of leaves and drops the fruit "um, sir please take me back to my-" the man got real close to you and started sniffing.

You never felt so uncomfortable in your life. You sat there as the man continue to invade your personal bubble. The man then went for your shorts pulling them down, you had a enough. You kicked the stranger in the face fed up "who do you think you are" you say as you pull your knees closer together "Michael" the man says "excuse me" you say shocked "Michael" Michael repeated "oh I get it" you say "I'm YN" you say. "YN beautiful" Michael said as he places a hand in your cheek. You blush "YN mate with Michael" you skin fell into a ghost white  shade.