Savage (bad era) 2

"No" you say, Michael's face fell "why?" Michael asked "you hardly know me" you say blushing "you YN what more Michael need to know" Michael asked "you don't need to know just my name, you have know my dream, my job-" Michael looked confused "ok maybe I need to slow it down" you say "I work with animals, baby animals," you say Michael smiled and got closer to you "Michael with animals to" Michael said. You couldn't help but smile, he acted like a child "good Michael" you say smiling "now YN mate with Michael" Michael asked with a gleeful hope in his eyes. "No Michael you don't get, you have to wait." You say disappointed. "What Michael wait for YN?" Michael asked. You weren't going to get through with him he can't understand the whole thing. "Michael when YN says she want to mate she will mate" you say "Michael will wait" Michael said you sigh. "Can you take me back to my camp" you asked realizing it was getting late "YN stay with Michael" you couldn't believe it he won't let you go."I can't-" you got cut off by Michael leaving the den.

10 minutes pass

You were still in the den waiting on Michael. "Wait this is my chance to leave" you said climbing out the den. You carefully climb down the tree onto the ground "good ok which way do I go" you ask yourself as you look around. You decide to go left and stomped your way through the plant life. "It girl" a voice whispered "yes girl" another voice whispered "shit" you mumble. Suddenly something drops in front of you, you scream turning to run when another figure drops in front of you. You hold completely still hoping whatever these creatures were will go away "it girl" a female voice said "ohh" the other voice said in amazement 'oh no' you thought as you felt hands poke, pull, and pride at you "she clean" the same voice said "ohh clean" the other voice said. "YN!" A male voice shouted before dropping next you. It was Michael "YN leave Michael" Michael snarled "Michael" the female voice cheered before going to Michael "Michael " the other voice cheered. "Um, YN go now" you said running away from those savages

. "YN" you hear Michael call out. You continue to run till another girl drops in front of you "oh oh Michael I find her Michael I find her" the girl cheered Michael catches up to you and grabs you as the other the two girls followed him "YN run from Michael" Michael said upset. "Why?" Michael asked "because YN wants to go home!" You snap "YN is tired, YN is hungry, and YN  just wants to go back to her camp" you yell scaring all of the savages "I just want to leave" you say exhausted from everything "Michael take YN back to den" Michael said "who are they?" You asked pointing to each "this sister Janet" Michael introduced "this Lisa, that Tatiana" Michael introduced. "I mate with Michael" Lisa said proud "no I mate with Michael" Tatiana argued "Michael not mate with Lisa and Tatiana, Michael mate with YN" Michael said. "What!" The two girls yelled.