Vampire chase

You're married to Michael Jackson your life long crush your the only one that knows that he's a vampire. One day you get home from work. You notice that the house was quieter than usual "Michael!?" You call out *thud thud thud* Michael's heavy boots thudded as he walked closer to you "Mikey" you turn around and see him standing in the doorway. "Well well well looks like baby girl came in just for dinner" Michael said as he walked closer to you "Babe did you hunt today" you asked backing up " I'm hunting right now" with that you sprinted off anywhere away from Michael.

"Baby you can't keep running away I need to feed" Michael taunted as he slowly stalked the hallway in search for you. You slip into a closet gently closing the door. Michael listens for your heart beat, his red eyes darting everywhere, a sick smile creeped onto his face.

She always takes with a heart of stone
Cause all she dose is throws back to me
I  spent life time looking for someone
Don't try to understand me, just simply
Do the thing I say

You squeeze your eyes tight shut you can't resist Michael's singing voice it's so soft and smooth, Michael knows it too. You sit in closet for god knows how long you decide to look around the house. As soon as you exit the closet two strong arms wrap around your waist.

"feeding time" Michael says as he sinks his fangs into your neck and starts sucking harshly "m-Michael stop" you gasp as he hugs you tighter.

Soon it all stops Michael stops sucking ,you go limp in his arms "oh gosh YN" Michael says as he picks you up bridal style and carries you to the living room he lays you on the couch "baby I'm so sorry I-I couldn't control myself" Michael sobbed as he caresses your neck "it's okay" you whisper " I won't hunt anymore I'll find a substitute blood or something" Michael says as you softly smile "that's okay my little vampire" you say as he's hugs you.