Memories

You're Hurting Me (A Junjou Romantica Fanfiction told from Misaki's POV)

Chapter One: Memories

(I do not own any Junjou Romantica characters. I do however own my two OC's)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember the first time he hurt me. I brushed it off as a slip up,but it continued. First it was just a slap from a heated argument. Then there were bruises from where he'd hit me or grabbed me. He would say "I'm sorry Misaki. I didn't mean to hurt you." But I knew he had anger issues. I knew I signed up for this when I told I loved him. I just didn't think he'd go this far.

(FLASHBACK)

"What were You doing with him Misaki? I told you about hanging out with the guys at your school. You know they all want you."

I sighed looking out the window of the luxurious imported red sports car. He had picked me up from the university and saw me talking to some guys.He was always trying to keep me from people. He's under the assumption that everyone wants me. But I'm not that special.

"We had a school project would we're science partners. And he's straight. He wouldn't want me anyway. He's just a friend okay."

He was staring at me. I didn't have to look to know. The one sided argument continued until got inside the condo. I tried to walk away annoyed with the argument.

"You're making a big deal over nothing Usagi."

"Misaki I'm not done talking to you yet." He grabbed my arm as I began going upstairs. I jumped slightly in surprise. And sighed deeply.

"Please Usagi I've got a lot homework to get done. Since I can't work with my partner."

I tried to pull away but his grip just tightened. I knew what that meant. Something bad is gonna happen. Staying away from him right now is the smart thing to do. I gotta sweet talk my way out of this.

"Usagi please don't make a big deal out of this. You know I hate when-" I shouldn't have said that.

"You hate me?" No not again. "N-No I didn't say that I'm just trying to get you to relax."

Don't panic.

If looks could kill I'd be dead because Usagi's eyes were looking right through me.

"Usagi I-"

Before I could even say another word he dragged me upstairs to his room throwing me down on the bed. I panicked. Seeing the door wide open still I decided to make a run for it. I jumped from the bed to my feet but didn't get much farther. He'd picked me up throwing me back on the bed closing the door before coming over climbing on top of me.

I was shaking fearing the worst.

"Usagi p-please just listen to me okay. Y-You're overreacting." He didn't answer his face was emotionless. That's when he hit me. He slapped me hard. My eyes burning with unshed tears I stared up at him.

Afraid couldn't even describe how I felt. When I tried to back away he pinned me down ripping my shirt off.

"Usagi. S-stop this...N-Not like this please." His demeanor remained the same. He started pulling the rest of my clothes off. I struggled to get away.

He slapped me again. This time the tears fell. I felt my cheek start to swell. To concentrated on the pain in my face I didn't notice headed taken his clothes off. I didn't notice that he'd positioned himself between my legs.

I screamed.

"No Usagi stop! It hurts!"

This was unlike any other pain he had inflicted on me. It felt like he was tearing me apart. There was no stopping the pain and there was no getting use to this. My cries were ignored completely.

Why was he doing this.

(Flashback End)

I sighed. I left from my room heading to the kitchen. 6:30am my watch read. I should start making breakfast I thought. I started making breakfast and I finished setting the table at 7:00am. Usagi came downstairs at that time.

"Good morning Misaki." He sat in the living room smoking. We haven't said a word to each other since the incident. That was about two days ago. So conversation was felt foreign. Taking a deep breath I decided I'd respond. "Good morning Usagi. Um breakfast is ready if the you're hungry."

We ate in silence not like it was unusual. But there was so much tension in the air. I sighed unable to stand the awkwardness anymore. I decided to break the silence.

"Usagi...we need to talk."