Plan Of Action

You're Hurting Me

Chapter Three: Plan Of Action

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What am I gonna do?'

I woke up in pain. Not like it was out of the ordinary. It really hurt to breathe. I'm hoping he didn't break anything. If he did I wouldn't be surprised. I should probably go to the hospital later to make sure it's nothing major. I'd have to figure out how to get out the house without Usagi seeing me. And I need to make up a story about What happened when I get to the hospital. I sighed cringing in pain afterwards.

I got up from bed making my way to the bathroom. When I got there I had to take my clothes off slowly. The bathroom mirror showed me my black and blue bruises again. Most of which were swollen and they looked awful. I got into the shower pulling the curtain closed. I decided that I'd take bath instead.

So I began filling the tub with water. I got in soon after it was full. I sat there letting my muscles relax. I sighed deeply in relief even though it hurt. Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the bathroom door open. I jumped gasping in pain when the curtain was pulled back suddenly.

Usagi stood over me with an undefinable glare. I was already shaking in fear. Not knowing what to expect I just backed up in the tub. 

"Where we're you this morning? You never came downstairs." He almost sounded concerned.

 I looked at him afraid to even speak. 

"I...I over slept..I'm sorry." 

The air felt uncomfortably tense. He was really calm. I didn't know what I would do if he snapped. I tried to relax but I couldn't. His stare bores into me. 

"Why are you acting like that?" He gave me a questioning look. I didn't know what to say.

 "It's nothing..I-I'm fine really." 

I looked at him. His expression seemed to soften some. I didn't let my guard down for a second. I hate feeling this way around him.

"Misaki when you're done in here come downstairs. I wanna talk to you about something?" There wasa sudden sadness in his eyes. So now he wants to talk. 

"What are we gonna talk about?" 

He let out a sigh and looked away. 

"We need to talk about us." 

Before I could say anything more he walked out closing the door.

I thought to myself. What is he planning? I finished in the bathroom and got dressed meeting Usagi in the living room. He was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. I sat at the couch across from him. 

"What is it you want to talk about?" 

He sighed putting out his cigarette then looked at me.

"I think we should break up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. Is it okay so far? I love to hear suggestions.