Talk It Out??

You're Hurting Me

Chapter Two:Talk It Out??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Usagi...we need to talk."

He looked up at me for a second then looked away.

"There's nothing to talk about Misaki. Just...drop it."

He got up from the table and lit a cigarette walking away. His words echoed in my head. Just drop it? How could he say that? He's just gonna ignore what he did to me and pretend it didn't happen? Like hell he is.

"What do you mean there's nothing to talk about? What happened the other day is something we need to talk about." I followed him into the living room.

"I said there's nothing to talk about Misaki. Besides you were the one in the wrong."

He can't be serious right now.

"Are you saying..that..this is my fault? Where'd you come up with that bullshit conclusion?"

I was shaking as a wave of emotion flooded through me.Anger,hatred,betrayal, sadness,disappointment,fear. So many emotions I almost couldn't hold them in. But why should I? Why should have to hide what I'm feeling?

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. If you had just stayed away from those guys like I had told you. None of this would've happened."

I snapped.

"So because you get jealous easily. You thought the logical way to deal with this was to rape me?"

I hadn't realized how close I had gotten to him. Or that I was yelling so loud. My voice softened for a moment.

"That isn't love Usagi. That's being possessive. I'm not something you just own. You said you loved me but why do you always hurt me."

I was crying. No more like I was sobbing. I almost couldn't breathe.

"But no I guess you've said it all. Its my fault. Everything always is with you. I don't even know how I could love someone as heartless as you." As those words left my lips I immediately wished to take them back.

"So I'm heartless and possessive now? And all I do is hurt you? That's what you think of me? Have you forgotten that I'm the one that helped you even get into that University. Or that you're living in my house?"

He yelled at me making me flinch. I backed away from him bit he just moved closer.

"Usagi..just calm down..w-we can talk about this. We're both just overreacting."

I tried not to panic but I'd backed up into a wall. He punched me in the stomach. I gasped for air falling to the floor. He started kicking me. I screamed trying to get away.

"S-stop!...y-you're hurting me Usagi!" I curled into a ball to shield myself.

"Oh I'm hurting you huh. Well according to you that's all I'm good at." He kicked harder and harder.

I screamed and cried but he didn't stop until I'd passed out. I woke up hours later in more pain then I could describe. It hurt to even breathe. I got up slowly walking upstairs to the bathroom. I cried when I took my shirt off.

There were huge bruises everywhere. They hurt so bad. I put my shirt back on slowly. I walked down the hall to my room. I laid down on my bed. I cried for awhile until I exhausted myself and fell asleep.

'What am I gonna do?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think. Love it? Hate it?