Night Changes

You're Hurting Me

Chapter Ten: Night Changes

Warning(s): Sensual Sex Scene from different point of view

A/N: This chapter is from Alex's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex POV

"You've stopped." I smiled at Misaki. My thoughts were going haywire though.

Oh my god..I kissed him. I can't believe I did that. He just looked so sad. I can't stand to see him cry. He's...just..so beautiful.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with a blank stunned expression.

Shit... I shouldn't have done that. He just got out of an abusive relationship, and I just went and kissed him. Good going. I have to say something. He probably hates me now.

"Misaki? Are you okay?" I spoke cautiously. Misaki flinched and I felt my heart clenched. I didn't mean to scare him.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. You just looked so sad. I thought if I took your mind off of it you'd okay."

I was panicking inside. I really didn't want him to be angry with me. I was beyond relived when I was greeted with a smile. I love his smile.

"Oh no it's fine really. I was just a little surprised that's all." I couldn't help but smile back. Misaki hugged me, and I hugged him back tightly. I pulled back and rubbed his cheek.

"Misaki I really love you. I just want you to understand that." I smiled getting up from the couch. "I'll let you borrow some clothes since you couldn't bring any." Misaki smiled at me as I left the room.

I went to my room looking for something small enough for Misaki to wear. I was thinking to myself about Misaki. I have to think of ways to make him happy. He deserves to be happy all the time.

I heard what sounded like a phone ring. I knew it wasn't my house phone or cell phone ringing. It had to be Misaki's cellphone. I peered out from my room to see him. He was looking at his phone debating whether or not he'd answer.

I listened as close as I could when he answered. I almost felt bad about eavesdropping on him.

"Hello?" he said questionably and paused. "I'm going to hang up." He paused again.

I was really curious as to who he could be speaking to. He seemed pretty shaken up. His eyes widen in surprise for a moment. Then I could make out a look of anger.

"What the hell could you possibly want Usagi?" I shivered at the malice in his voice. Note to self, never upset Misaki.

Usagi? Isn't that the guy I met at the hospital? Misaki told me he was the reason behind all of this. I'll make that bastard pay for hurting Misaki.

Misaki's voice brought me back to reality.

"I thought I told you not to apologize to me unless you mean it. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't hang up." I stopped listening to Misaki's conversation. It was his business, not mine. If he wanted me to know about it then he'd tell me.

I went back a found some clothes for Misaki, sat them on the bed. As I was leaving the bedroom I heard Misaki say something before hanging up.

"Goodbye Usagi." He hung up with a sigh. There was a sad and distant look in his eyes. I was going to make that look go away.

"You okay?" He turned around and smiled. His smile seemed forced though. His voice was a little shaky when he spoke.

"Yea I'm fine." I smiled at him.