Chapter 2: The Recurring Nightmare...

"I can't wait to make you mine." I vaguely hear him by my ear as he kissed down towards my aching neck.

"I will wait for now since we don't know each other well... but when we do? You will be mine and only mine." I heard his husky voice vibrating through my chest. I think that's where he was since his voice sounded so distant.

"Mmm so delectable. I could eat you all night."

I felt something down below in my core. What was it? Pressure? Movement? Whatever it was it was making my body quiver... from pain? Pleasure?

I didn't know what was going on except that my body was reacting to whatever was going on...

My eyelids were heavy and my hearing poor. I was dazed and confused. Was I in my room or was I in someone else's? Why don't I know?

"Your pu**y tastes so good baby. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste what's mine." that voice said faintly. What is this person doing to me? Why can't I move or speak?

This is a dream! This has to be a dream! Please wake up! Wake up!

DAMMIT WAKE UP SERENE... YOU'RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!

"AHHHHHH!" I jerk up from my nightmare screaming like I usually do every few nights.

My heartbeat is racing a hundred miles an hour and my body is covered in sweat. I shut my eyes tightly so I can remember anything else, but like every time I wake up from this forsaken dream... I can't.

"Serene, are you alright ma?" my cousin Veronica barges into my room concern in her eyes like all the other times.

I don't say anything and nod my head yes... but she knows I'm lying... I'm not alright. I haven't been alright for the past few months... the problem is that I didn't know why.

Veronica sat down next to me on my bed hugging me tightly. She began to rub my back to calm me down while I lay my head on her shoulder trying to slow down my heart rate.

"That dream again huh?" she asked and I shook my head yes.

"I don't know why I keep having the same dream over and over again Roni. Each time it feels more real... I feel so helpless. I can't speak or move... am I suppressing bad memories? Has something happened that I'm just remembering?" I ask knowing that she didn't have an answer.

"I don't know Serene. I wish I knew so it could help you. Why don't you call a therapist or maybe a hypnosis doctor?" she asked. "It might jug your memory."

I sat there quietly thinking about what she said. "I'll think about it Roni."

"Alright hon. Why don't you get up and take a shower. I made breakfast and I will drop you off at the campus. It's your first official day as a College Freshman!" she said cheerfully.

"Okay... thanks." I tell her as she walked out of the room. I laid down for another five minutes before I mustered the strength to get up and take a shower.

Now in the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. Wow... I look like crap.

"I really need to get some rest. It's my first day as a College student. I shouldn't look like I was ran over by a truck." I tell myself then take off my clothes to take a nice warm shower to wake up my senses.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

45 Minutes later...

After I had taken a shower I went to get dressed and went downstairs to have some breakfast. The dream that overtakes my mind most nights was pushed to the side so I could focus on the day ahead of me.