Chapter 3: Colin...the Douche Bag...

Serene's P.O.V.

I made it to my first class with one minute to spare. Thank God. If it weren't for that tool Colin I would have been here on time. I swear I hate guys like him arrogant, cocky and douchey.

The professor came in after I had found a seat. I took my book and notebook out so I could be ready for the lesson. He took role call and explained the class and what was expected of us for the term.

The class was over and I'm surprised how fast it went. I gathered my things up putting them inside my bag and left. I had about twenty five minutes until my next class starts and I wasn't going to be late this time. On the way there I decided to eat a granola bar and drink some water, something to hold me down until lunchtime.

On the way to class I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my bag noticing it was a text from Veronica asking how my first class went. I responded and went on my way to class until...

"WATCH OUT!" I heard in front of me as I see someone running towards me at full speed.

 Closing my eyes and waiting for the impact, flashbacks from this morning went through my mind...

Instead of falling I felt my body collide against something or someone. WTH?! My eyes were still closed and I felt two hands take a hold of my arms and then a voice followed...

"... either you like ramming in to me or you're stalking me." the husky voice said with a chuckle.

I knew that voice... it couldn't be. Snapping my eyes open to see a chest in front of me I lifted my head up to see a very arrogant and smug smile planted on this person in front of me...

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I yelled and backed away from him. Just my luck.

"You know, if you want to touch my body all you have to do is ask me. You don't have to continue to walk in front of the football each time is being thrown at me and hope that you land on top of me." he said in his annoying tone!

I stood there and glared at him. What an ass. Urgh.

Without a word I side stepped him continuing to head to my class. He wasn't going to make me late again.

"Yo, hold up ma!" I heard him from behind but I kept walking quickening my pace.

Before I knew it, Colin was in front of me walking backwards as I kept walking trying to get away from him but it was no use.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to be late to class again because of you." yelling at him as I stepped around him again until I felt him grab my arm to stop me.

"Hey can you please stop for a minute?" he asked not letting my arm go.

 Glaring at him and his hand on my arm made him let go of it making him sigh. We stood there for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Look, you really need to be watchful of flying balls... especially if you don't want them hitting this pretty face of yours." he said stepping forward brushing his fingers on my cheek making me move away from him. Who does he think he is?

"Unless, you do like balls in your face then, I'm your man." winking at me.

That infuriated me. I seriously can't stand him now.

"Stay away form me." I told him through greeted teeth turning on my heels and running away so I could make it on time. Twice this morning this douche bag rammed into me and almost made me late for class. I'm Praying I don't have to see him again... today at least.

I made it to class with ten minutes to spare thanking God that I wasn't late. I found a seat next to a girl who looked familiar. I think I've seen her in the cafe a few times.