Chapter 8:Ride...

*Julian (used to be Ethan in beginning) played by Arthur Kulkov in Media Picture above*

Having the frightening car ride with Dr. Queen had me shaken the rest of the day. I was hardly able to concentrate throughout my classes and to top it all off, I had to see Colin in one of them.

The last class of the day I rushed to get out of there. I didn't want to take the chance in bumping into Dr. Queen or running into Colin since in our class together I rushed out of there also.

Speed walking down the sidewalk, I hear my name being called out from behind. "Serene! Hold on!"

Slowing my pace I turn around to see Allie jogging up to me with a smile on her face.

"Serene. My goodness you walk fast. I've been trying to catch up with you for a while." her breathing was hard.

"Sorry Allie. I'm trying to get to work." telling her half the truth. I still had an hour until I started work... I just didn't want her pain in the ass boyfriend ramming into me like he has.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll make it quick then. Our Sorority is having a party on Saturday and I wanted to invite you. I won't take no for an answer." smiling widely.

"Umm... I guess I have no choice then?" shrugging.

"No. Like I said, I will not take a no for an answer."

"Okay, just text me the details and I-" I began to say but we were interrupted by... guess who?

"There you are." Colin walked up to Allie putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeap, here I am." going on her tip toes to kiss him on the lips. Eww.

Turning his head towards me, the ass smirked at me. "Hello Serene. Any flying balls hit you today?"

Glaring at him he chuckled. "Leave her alone Colin." Allie hit him on his stomach playfully.

"What? I was just curious. Maybe I could talk to him and tell him to stop." he shrugged as he winked at me. Ugh.

"No thanks. I'm sure he will get sick of me and move on to the next female."

"Maybe." I heard him say lowly.

"Anyways Allie. I have to get going so I'm not late for work. Text me later." giving her a side hug so I could leave her and her ass of a boyfriend.

"Wait..." she called out again. "Maybe Colin can give you a ride. Could you baby?"

Narrowing my eyes at her I shook my head no. "It's alright. I'm sure you guys are busy. It's not that far of a ..."

"I don't mind. I'm done with classes today and I do want to get something to eat." nonchalantly saying but I know he was loving the fact that he will be able to annoy me a bit longer.

"Will you be going?" I rushed the question. There was no way I wanted him to take me unless she was going with us.

"I wish I could but I have another class to get too. Colin will gladly take you and we'll talk later." smiling again. God she is so nice.

"Umm... sure." mumbling and I knew I will regret it.

"Good." turning to Colin Allie hugged him and kissed him again. "See you guys later. Have a nice day at work Serene." waving at us as she walked away.

"Thanks, see ya." responding back.

"Come on, my car is this way." hearing Colin say.

Not moving I shake my head no again. "No thanks. I can walk." then turned on my heels to leave.