Chapter 5: Today's Not A Good Day...

After being humiliated by Dr. Queen, I ran straight to the Admissions office. I had to drop out from that class. Who was he to call me a slut... NO ONE that is! He doesn't know me!

I reached the front desk and waited to speak to someone.

"Hello, may I help you?" a lady who looked in her mid 50's asked with a smile.

"Hi, yes. I was wondering if I could drop one of my classes?" I asked hopeful.

"Your name and reason for dropping it?"

"Serene Quinones and... let's just say that someone was harassing me there." I tell her and she just gave me a surprised look.

"Alright. By whom?" she asked.

I thought about it for a second... CRAP! I don't want to get Colin in trouble even though I don't like him. He's annoying but I can handle him. Dr. Queen in other hand?

"I don't know their name." I lied making her raise her eyebrow.

She went to her computer and typed a few things asking me which class I wanted to drop.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps behind me indicating someone has come in to the office.

From the corner of my eye I see someone standing next to me making me glance over to them.

My eyes almost bugged out. WHY ME?

"Ms. Quinones." Dr. Queen said in a monotone voice.

"D-Dr. Q-ueen." I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow and turned to look at the lady who was helping me. "Mrs. Ford. How are you doing today?"

Of course he knows her.

"Oh Dr. Queen, I'm fine, just very busy today. How have you been?" she asked all giddy.

"Better now that I'm in your presence." he smiled at her making the lady giggle. SERIOUSLY?

"Oh Dr. Queen... such a charmer."

"Only in the presence of a lady." he responded then looked at me.

I cleared my throat and faced Mrs. Ford.

"Okay Ms. Quinones, I pulled out your schedule and it seems like the class you want to drop is Dr. Queen's?" she said glancing at me and then him.

Can my day get any worse? "Yes." I mumbled avoiding his stare.

"Ms. Quinones, is it true? You want to drop my class... already? May I ask why?" he asked like he didn't know.

"She says that someone was harassing her there."

"Oh really? May I ask who?" sounding concerned like he didn't know he's the reason why.

"She said she didn't know their name." Mrs. Ford responded. Can she let me speak?

"Hmm. I wish you would have said something to me after class so I would have been aware of the situation so I could stop it." he tells me.

"I'm sure you would try." I retorted trying to keep my anger in check.

"You know Ms. Quinones, I am your Professor which means it's my job to help and to protect my students. So if anyone is harassing you, I would like to know so I can help, and also because you can't drop my class."

"I- I can't... why not?" I ask.

"Because Ms. Quinones. It's a requirement to Graduate. So that means you have to complete it and pass it." he said with a smirk. Sneaky isn't he?