Chapter 4: Dr. Stephen Queen...

Lunch was excruciating especially having to tell this people I just met what had happened this morning with Colin as he smirked at me the whole time! I seriously disliked him! Everyone laughed at my misfortune and Colin just said..."Maybe you just attract flying balls?" which I responded "... or major douche bags."

He of course laughed and shrugged saying "Maybe the douche bag likes you?"

I gaped at him. How could he say that when he has a girlfriend who happens to be my new friend?! Now I see him as a complete assh***!

"I think he just likes to embarrass and harass people and I'm totally staying clear of him... whoever he is." I say with finality in my voice. I had to stay away from Colin. He seems like a player and bad news.

"You never know Serene, the guy is probably trying to get your attention. What better way than to ram you with a football each time he sees you? I think it's cute." Allie chirps in.... of course she would. If she only knew.

"Getting rammed by a six foot something guy is not fun." I say shaking my head.

"... it's fun if he's ramming into you while having sex." Colin said chuckling making everyone laugh and Allie hit him on the chest.

I glared at him "He will never get the chance to." I said through gritted teeth and stood up picking up my things to leave.

"Serene, where are you going?" Allie asked.

"I'm heading over to my next class. Since this jackass has been making me late all morning I will take advantage and go now. It was really nice meeting all of you... at least most." I whisper the last part glaring back at Colin who was staring at me with a grin.

"Alright, let me get your number so we can hang out." Allie said pulling out her cell and handing it to me so I can program it.

I did and handed it back to her. "Alright, talk to you later Serene. I hope you don't ram into this guy again." she says hugging me.

"I'm sure he is busy getting some other girl's attention." I say glancing over to Colin who just continued to look at me. "Bye everyone!" I say and head out the Mess Hall towards my class.

I couldn't leave fast enough... at least I won't be seeing Colin for the rest of the day.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I made it to the classroom at 1:05 pm making me twenty five minutes early... YAY! I found a seat towards the back so I could be invisible.

I took out my things and decided to get an early start on my assignments for my other classes, also taking out my phone and earbuds so I can listen to music. It makes me think believe it or not.

I got so lost in the music and the homework that I didn't notice students trickling in until I saw someone sitting in front of me. I check the time and it was already 1:27 pm.

Putting my things away I hear a voice from a distance "Hello Students! Please get situated so we can begin Experimental Analysis of Human Behavior. I will be your Professor for this term Dr. Stephen Queen and I will tell you this right NOW... I am NOT your Parent, I am NOT your Friend and I am certainty NOT going to tolerate tardiness, laziness and ASS KISSING!" shouting the last part.

Looking up I gasp at the person who is my new Professor. "It can't be." I whisper. It was non other than that customer from the Cafe from my first day of work there. The man that went off on Ethan and I. HE IS A PROFESSOR?!