Witnesses

Everyone had left searching for witnesses me and gavin and Edward and Bella were visiting close relatives in Denali, Alaska. We arrive a short while after we had left. We made it there and they were waiting out side we all got out of the car. I had my human on.
"Well well well I see a new face." Kate says so I grab on to gavin and start walking
"Hi guys may we ask you something?"
"Well of course dear anything?" Tanya said
"Well you see I have an ability I act human and I was wondering if you could be witnesses for me."
"Yes why?"
"Because I turned a human into a vampire cause he wanted to save us." I say pointing to gavin.
"Oh yes anything for you dear."
"Thanks Tanya we only have a few months left." Bella said and I looked at her.
"We would like you to come with us?" I ask like a question.
----- a day later------
"When will Carlisle and Esme be back?" I say sitting down
"I don't know but Rosalie and Emmett are going to come back later today and I don't know about alice or jasper."
"Jacob!" I say in excitement I run to the door and open it and run an give him a hug
"Uh hey Emma."
"Jacob I haven't seen you in a while!" I say releasing him from my grip
"Well Bella called and said that you guys needed witnesses I said that the pack will fight."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome let's get inside." So we walk inside and everyone greets Jacob. Gavin grabs me and puts his arm protectively over me. I push it out of the way of course.
"Gavin I'm fine he's a werewolf friend and his pack is too.
"Well look who's apart of the bloodsuckers now!"
"Jacob!" I snapped angrily
"What sorry."
the Denali clan walks in
"Ok we are here how long until?" Kate says
"Uh about about 4 1/2 weeks have you seen any of the others?"
then Rosalie comes in with Garrett followed by Emmett.
"hello Garrett!" I say politely
"We meet again miss Emma." Gavin grabs me protectively
"Oh I see someone has a protector."
"Garrett be nice." Emmett say
"Oh who are you I don't think we've met?" He says so I step In front of Gavin
"I'm Gavin."
"He's a newborn I suppose."
"Yes you can say that he's quite like Bella picks the stuff up fast." I say with a smirk on my face. Then my mom and dad come in.
"Garrett what are you doing to my daughter?" Carlisle asks
"Oh I was meeting her new friend."
"Back off Garrett don't hurt her." Esme says
"Oh I won't I'm a witness for some reason."
"Garrett if you would rather be somewhere else then go cause we don't need a hypocrite witness."
"I said I will stand with Emmett and Rosalie, and I will stand with them."
" Well then stand with them and stop pushing people around." I say and he puts his hands in surrender and walks away.
"Mom,dad any witnesses?"
"Well Alastair would not join us this time so no and alice said that she had some but not who there are more coming I hope they'll be here in the next few days." Carlisle
" Stefan and Vladimir are they available to witness?" Edward ask stepping forward with Bella at his side.
"They agree there are more witnesses don't worry everything will be alright."
"And if we fight?" I ask
"Then we fight but I'm not asking anyone too."
then a few others come in and a few more and more.
"Attention everyone, as you know you are all witnesses again." Everyone nods
"Well Carlisle may not ask you to fight but I will, I will do anything to protect my family and you guys."
Lots of people are either gonna fight or stand with us
"Well let's hope it doesn't come down to that." I say
I leave the room and Gavin follows.
"Hopefully it doesn't come down to that I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt."
"We're doing it for your protection that's why I agreed to this that's why everyone agreed because they care I don't want anyone to get hurt but I don't want you to get hurt either."
"I know that and I'm very grateful for that,"
"Come on let's join the others." He says grabbing my hand and walking back to the family room.

Hopefully it won't come down to fighting but if we have to fight then we have to fight