Kronos' face is hit (again)

*Rachel's POV*

"CAMPERS,  TO WAR!" I shouted into my megaphone that Leo had fixed last week. 

Or at least, I would have said that if my megaphone hadn't said "the cow goes moo!" in a Darth Vader voice. 

"LEO!" I screamed. 

A sheepish son of Hephaestus walked through the door to my crib. "Sorry," he mumbled. 

"Whatever, tell the campers that we have a war to fight, and the first line of monsters have arrived," I instructed. 

"Clarice and her cabin are already there, I'll get everyone else," he promised. 

I nodded grimly as I surveyed my collection of weapons. I grabbed a dagger, a bow and arrows, and a sword. The campers had trained me well with all these weapons. 

Leo turned around. "By the way... and old friend of ours is here. And Kronos doesn't look very happy." The he ran out the door. 

"Maybe I need one more weapon..." I whispered to myself. I went over to a dusty old box and blew off the dust. I took off the lid, and pulled out my favorite memento. "Hello old friend," I whispered to my blue plastic hairbrush. "I need you again today...."

******************************

I hid, watching as the other campers stood armed and ready. 

I saw Clarisse standing at the front, commanding her cabin. "Attack!" she shouted, as a storm of monsters crashed through the magical barrier that had originally protected the camp. 

Demigods were everywhere, slicing through monsters and turning them to dust, shooting them into piles of slime, and running them through with their various weapons. At the back of the hoard, the titan lord Kronos stood, smirking. "Foolish mortals," he sneered. "You cannot defeat me and my army. I am far too powerful." 

"Go die in a hole, you smelly beast!" a child's voice called out.

Everyone stopped fighting and turned to see a boy of no more than seven standing in the middle of the fight, totally unharmed and glaring right at Kronos. I noticed he looked exactly like Percy except for his hair, which was a light caramel-brown. "I'm Julius Jackson, and when my big brother gets here you're gonna be dust-cakes!" he said proudly. 

"Oh really," Kronos said, looking at the child, and amused expression on his immortal face. "And you're brother would be...?"

"The guy that killed you with his awesome sword last time," Julius said with an obvious 'duh' tone. "Percy Jackson, Leader of the Chaos Army. Also known as Omega."

A lot of gasps from the campers. My mind was reeling. That meant... Percy had faked his death. He wasn't Julius Jackson, this guy was. Omega was Percy. 

I slapped myself for my stupidity. How could I not have realized? He walked like Percy, looked like Percy (minus the hair, which he must have changed with magic or something), and ate blue food like Percy. Because he was Percy. 

"And when will Percy be here?" Kronos asked with a smirk.

"Right now," called another voice. 

Heads turned, and all eyes locked on Percy. Not Omega with the hood, or Julius with the hair, just Percy, wearing his Camp-Half-Blood T-shirt, a purple ribbon around his wrist, and holding Riptide by his side. 

I could have sworn Kronos gulped. Certainly he looked a little nervous. 

"You will die, fool!" Kronos snarled. 

"Oh really?" Percy laughed. "Last I checked, it was kind of hard to kill an immortal."

"You will be thrown into the depths of Tartarus! You will suffer greatly!" Kronos howled.

"Been there, done that," Percy said, pretending to be bored. 

Kronos snarled and swung his scythe, taking out several of his army comrades in the process. He stormed forwards through the crowds, and Percy strolled calmly through the masses of campers, and they parted for him like the Red Sea. 

"Well what do you know," Percy said with a smile. "It's my old friend Kronos." Kronos swung his scythe again, but Percy agilely stepped back out of the way. 

"You will not kill me!" Kronos bellowed. 

Percy laughed. "No, I won't," he grinned. "Frank, Hazel, Leo, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, attack!" Six of the world's best demigods sprang out of nowhere, wielding the best weapons they owned. 

Kronos was bound, stabbed, and wounded multiple times within mere seconds, and I couldn't help but smile. I jogged over to them, and pulled out my hairbrush. Kronos was on his last breaths. 

I waved the hairbrush in front of his face. "Remember this?" I asked with a smirk. His eyes widened for a moment in terror. I bopped him on the forehead with the brush, and he crumbled to pieces which Percy tossed into the sky, where they were carried away separately by the wind. 

Percy hugged me. "It's great to see you Rachel," he said. 

"You lied to us," I scowled at him. 

"It was for the best," he protested, giving me the puppy eyes. "I thought I could complete the mission and go back home."

"This is your home, Percy," I whispered.  

He turned away from me, a look of anguish on his face. "I belong on Chaos' planet. It's where I have to be, as soon as I finish this mission. "I made a deal with Chaos three years ago, and now... I live there, it's my home," he said, a tone of finality in his voice in attempt to end the conversation. 

"Home is where your heart is," I said. 

"I have Alexa," he said, referring to his girlfriend. "She belongs there too."

"I think you know I mean more than just your girlfriend," I said. "Look at everyone," I said, gesturing to the campers fighting the last monsters, and the others staring in awe at the eight of us standing at the front while monsters ignored us as if there were a force field around us. "They care about you Percy. Don't leave them a second time. "They don't deserve that pain." 

He looked at me, pain evident in his eyes. "Maybe this time I'm doing this for myself, just this once. Maybe it's to painful for me to stay here. Maybe I can't do this anymore. It hurts." 

"All the more reason to stay," I said. "If you distance yourself, you might not get hurt anymore, but if you stay, you have a chance to heal." 

He looked at me, a little doubtfully. "Okay," he whispered, giving me another hug and resting his head on my shoulder. "I'll talk to Chaos about it. I might yet be able to stay here. Stay... home."