LET THE PRANKS, BEGIN!!!!!

Jace's POV

With my cabin emptied of my stuff, we set off down to the cabins to start the 'missions'. 
I walked calmly into the cabin, knowing that everyone would be frozen in time (comment if you understand any of my references, by the ways). 
To start with, I walked over to my half-sister, Carmen Castellen. 
Yes. I said Castellen. 
She's Luke's actual sister, and we only found out about her after Luke died.
She knows all about Luke, though he only time they met was at their birth. 
Yes. They are twins. 
Well... were, are, I dunno which way to say that. You know, since Luke died and all. 
I wrote on her face Luke was here. I knew she would freak out when she read it, and yes, I did feel king of guilty, but I knew it was just for some fun.

The rest of the cabin was easy to mess with.
We took all the pranking stuff, and took it out to our collection. It was in a separate pile, but I still knew we'd be allowed to use some of it.
Then (this was Cathrine's idea, it was so funny), we got these glittery feathery wings, and stuck them everywhere! On people's backs, on their shoes, in their hair, on their clothes, on their stuff, everywhere!
And then Alexa hung a sign above each of my halfies' bunks with a personalized message for each of them. 
Stuff like I'm gay, and I wet the bunk, and I am an idiot hung above the bunks of the people she didn't know very well.
To disguise the fact that I was in league with them, Alexa took the liberty of hanging a message saying I am a jerk over my bunk. 
She's so thoughtful. 

We added a couple of other stuff to the room, including a bunch of random common prank things like the old bucket-on-the-door stuff. 

Then we ran out into the meeting area again. 
"Who next?" I giggled breathlessly.
Yes, I giggled. 
Got a problem?
Cathrine shrugged and looked at Alexa's notebook. "I dunno, maybe Athena cabin, get it over and done with." She didn't sound massively enthusiastic. 
"Hey, it's fun making your cabin Chaos", I laughed. Realizing my awkward use of words, I blushed.
Cathrine rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the thought. But seriously, you Hermes jerks might enjoy making people's cabins look like... a weird tornado hit it, but as a child of Athena, I like some organization in my life."
Jerks? Well, that stung. Maybe cool people would have been fine, or if she was really bitter just people, but seriously, Jerks?
Instead of making a big deal about it, I simply grinned. "*cough*OCD*cough*" I laughed. 
She just scowled. 
Alexa nudged her, then Robin joined in, and then she slapped their arms away. "Shut up", she hissed.
"Thay didn't say anything though", I grinned, ready to back up Alexa (for now). 
"Just - just - which cabin next? Athena?"
Percy shook his head. "Nah, I want to save that one for nearly last. How about Apollo?"
I grinned. "Yeah, sure, the Apollo kids are all prissy weirdos anyway."
Chelly glared at me. "Seriously, Jace?" she sighed. "I'm Apollo, too, remember."
I nodded. "Yeah, sorry, I suppose I shouldn't judge your whole cabin just based on you. I will try be nicer to your siblings in the future."
She slapped me. Eh. She was so annoying. I'd get over it.
"Anyways, so, Apollo?" I asked, getting back to the point. 
"Yeah, sure", agreed Cathrine. 
Chelly glared at Cathrine and Alexa and Robin nudged her and giggled - yes, giggled.
I just stared at them while they acted all weird.
Percy seemed to smile lightly. 
"Hey, Alexa", I said. "Percy has something to tell you", I looked at Percy meaningfully.
"I said later!" he yelled, exasperated. 
I winked at him and he turned tomato-red, then stamped his foot on the ground.
"You make such a big deal out of a simple mission!" he yelled. 
"There's another mission?" Alexa sighed.
"Uh... well... yeah...", Percy said sheepishly. 
Alexa grinned. "Sweet. But for now, lets go attack the Apollo cabin!"

Hey, do you like this way, where I have one POV per chapter, or did you prefer the old way, with  multiple POVs? Personally I think the old one was more confusing...
And the newer rule - if I haven't got 2 votes and 2 comments at least for the most recent chapter, chances are I won't update. 

Question of the chapter (I will try to remember doing this more often): who is your favourite character? (Made up one, not an original PJO/HoO character)

LUV U ALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!