Rainbows and unicorns! (Is this a nightmare or what?)

Percy's POV

This is a waste of my unlimited time... I probably shouldn't have suggested the pranking. 
Sure, it's entertaining, but honestly, I can almost guarantee that we will get caught. 
It's not worth the risk, they might find out who we are. I don't want to have my comrade's identities revealed, especially Luke's. 
Luke smiled at me. "How about Ares cabin?" he suggested. 
I smiled. "What do you think, Alexa?" I asked. 
She may have asked me out on a date, but it was a dare. Wait. Didn't the dare say she had to ask out her crush?
Oh my gods! Was I Alexa Ray's CRUSH!!!???
OMGs!!! 
I have always liked Alexa. Apparently I'm a bit slow on the uptake though, I probably could have worked that out earlier. 
"...so, rainbow bombs?" She was asking.
I shook my head to clear it. "Uh... what?"
She laughed. It was a beautiful sound, like tiny bells. "It's something Leo and I have been working on. You'll see", she said, smiling.
I nodded, dazed. 
She set off with an armload of supplies, confidently walking towards cabin 5.
I smiled, mentally planning everything in my mind. 

We put the plan into action, making the room colourful and happy and cheerful - basically everything Ares was against. 
I got to work, giving the Ares campers makeovers, saving a special temporary tattoo for Clarisse, one I had made myself. it read: Clarisse +  Lamer = Loser.
I dunno, it was fun.

I had been waiting a long time for the next one. 
Athena cabin.
We released a bunch of Tarantulas, spiders, and other arachnids that I had no names for, Leo reprogrammed their SMART board so that it came up with a bunch of Dr Seuss houses, all the books were replaced with children's picture books, and all their papers with notes on them were hidden. 

I myself took care of Annabeth. I put a vivid red streak of red in her hair, and took her laptop (recovered from Tartarus somehow) and her cap and dagger, hiding them too. 
Annabeth would freak when she woke up.
Then, borrowing her dagger, I cut a slit in my wrist, let my blood splatter on her face, then wrote a message on her wall beside her bunk: YOU CAN'T HIDE... (also in my blood).
Disgusting?
Maybe. But hey, you can't deny a boy for getting revenge on his ex girlfriend, can you?

Lastly... Poseidon cabin. 
The place I called home for so many Summers before I left, the place where Tyson and I had shared so many memories, the place of my father... the place of my worst enemy. 
Brok Matthias. 
Alexa squeezed my hand reassuringly, and I relaxed a but. I'd been so caught up in my thoughts that I'd lost my grip on reality for awhile. 
It was duller, which was sort of good. But duller meant less perceptive. Less likely to survive. And there was always danger. 
Right now, the danger lay through the sea-green door in front of me.
It was the exact shade of my eyes. 
The exact shade of my greedy, watching eyes. 
I moved my hand towards the door handle, pausing, before gripping it. 
Pausing again before turning it. 
And pausing once more before shoving the door open. 
"Welcome home," I muttered to myself.
I switched on the light, and nearly had a heart attack. 

Staring back at me was me
Me.
Not just one, but hundreds of Percys looked at me from the walls.
They were... posters?
Brok Matthias, my sworn enemy, had a bunch of posters of me?
And not one of them had a single dart in them either.
In fact, each and every one of them were perfect and glossy, 
And that wasn't everything, either. 
Every single picture was of me shirtless. 
Da Heck?
My face went red, and I turned away from Alexa, not meeting her eyes. 
I heard Leo giggle. "Wow, Omega, you sure have a big fan here!"
I heard Arkham spit. "So much for hating Perseus Jackson. He is a filthy scum bucket," he growled. 
"That's a compliment," Alexa agreed. 
My mouth went dry. "Uh... I will deal with prissy princess, you others do what you want to the cabin. Okay?"
There were murmured agreements. 
I took out Riptide. 
I uncapped it and then put the lid on the other end to write with, the way Annabeth had showed me.
It turned into a normal pen. 
I pressed a button on the side, and it changed features. It became a tattoo pen. 
I tattooed in swirly letters on his Biceps: I love Percy Jackson
Then I stepped back a little to admire my work.
It grinned. That would do. Except... 
I pulled out some of the hair dye from earlier. The blue bottle. 
I dyed his ginger hair blue, and I laughed. 
As we left the cabin, I whispered. "Poseidon's son, are you? We'll see if you can swim, then."
And I pressed Leo's secret button on Riptide's hilt. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!!!!!!!! 11K READS!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!
AND, MY AMAZING FOLLOWERS, WE HAVE ACHIEVED THE GOALS I SET EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!! (Except next chapter will be the actual 30th actual chapter...).
Thank you to @EkaterinaSemiramis for the 200th comment!!!
THOUGHTS?
COMMENTS!!
VOTE!!!!!
FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!
BAIIIIIIIII!!!!!