17

A/n : by the way if you were wondering why summer and matt fucked with parents home, no they weren't, and they were at matts, theyre parents are on a business trip , including summers parents .😏 ik ik.

Matthew.
I wake up and summer isn't in my arms and its 4:00 we have school today school is in 3....

SHIT!

(a/n well I'm guessing the end of last chapter was a lie jk jk😂 read the very end of last chapter to see what I'm talking about😂)

Did she just use me for sex? PSHH no....that's s-stupid.

WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST!

I get up and go in the kitchen, to find summer in only underwear and a t-shirt,making coffee. Ew I hate coffee. BUT DAMN WAS SHE LOOKING FINE!

"Ugh Summer put on some clothes" I say teasing her.

"Oh my god your scared me" she says chuckling putting her hand on her heart more of boobs than heart.

I scan her body looking at the best features,which is well everything,Gosh I'm so lucky.

"And no I'm not putting anymore clothes on."

"last night you weren't saying that in fact you wanted my clothes completely off"

she says smirking Turing back around.

I chucked.

"Tru tru" I say getting up walking over to her and hugging her from behind making her flinch and making me grow a boner cause you know I was on her ass...yea!

"Ugh Matt why do you even have a boner "

"Well go to the bathroom... There's a body mirror in there look at yourself and then you'll find out why"

(A/n dang that came out good!)

She chuckles and looks down.

"Why are you up so early anyway?"I say with my chin on her shoulder.

"You were snoring,and I was way too sore ,you can't fuck me that hard next time" she says giggling.

"Got it I'll make sure not to snore, and I'm not making any promises" I say kissing her cheek.

" but daddy" she wines.

I smirk.

"I'm probably already gonna get caught at school the way in walking" she says.

"Tosh tosh babygirl" I say.

"Ugh I hate you" she says stomping to the couch sitting in the living room sipping her coffee.

"You know you love me" I say walking and sitting beside her.

Kissing her neck.

"Kiss my lips not my neck" she says.

"Wait you don't like it"I say kissing it again.

"Yea I like it,it's ju-UGH MATT" she says.

I chuckle

"I don't need no be horny at school" she says.

Lawl.

_______.

Summer

"Summer did you twist your ankle?" Mrs.jackson asks.

"N-no why"

This bitch is calling me out in front of class and Matt.

I look at Matt and he's sinked down in the chair covering his face.

"What's wrong summer,you've been barley walking all day" mrs.jackson asks.

I see Sammy look at me and then Matt.

"Oh I see what's going on GET IT MATT" Sammy says.

Making everyone else catch on to what he was talking about.

"Oh my god"I say under breath.

"Oooooohhhhhh" Sammy says an then everyone else starts.

So childish.

"Calm down guys, back to the lesson" mrs Jackson looks at me and then Matt.

Matt starts chuckling.

"Fuck you" I say.

He blows a kiss.

"Love you!"

_________
Hi babes long time no see😅

I've been addicted to my fanpage on ig: @nerdyformatt if you wanna follow it!😁

And yea school. Mostly school. 😑😑😑

But if you liked this chapter please vote and comment a opinion! 💕

And for some of you thanks for reading this book as your homework!😂

Love you guys🙈

~S🙈💕