58

Matthew.

The alarm on my phone rings blasting a random song which makes me scream/groans at the phone at how loud it was.

"Babeee stop screaming." Summer says sitting up.

I look at her & admire how beautiful she looks right now & she just woke up.

"Good morning beautiful" I say kissing her cheek even though I'm in a bad mood she always makes me smile even when it's just looking at her.

"Good morning handsome" she says getting up probably to go to the bathroom.

I check my phone & see that it's 3:00.

"Ew" I say to myself & change into a pair of adidas pants & a t-shirt I left out.

I hear summer swing the bathroom door open as I change into my shirt.

"God I swear you weigh like 130 pounds that's a little over how much a 12 & 13 year old is supposed to weigh." Summer says.

"I do not weigh 130 I weigh 150" I say scoffing.

"Oh wow, You've weighed that much since you were a sophomore" summer says.

I glance in the bathroom as she's fixing her wet hair so I'm guessing she wet it there is no other way.

"I was a fuckboy when I was a sophomore" I say.

Being the perverted fiancé I am once again I also notice she's only in her panties & a small t-shirt like a crop top size.

I can see the baby bump forming more & more & it's so cute.

I walk up to her placing my hands on her waist as she puts her hair in a high ponytail.

She glances back at me as I lean toward at her neck.

"My baby girl has gotta big ass" I say to her.

"& my daddy has a boner" summer adds.

Grabbing her makeup bag that she leaves in her purse.

"I do not" I say.

"Your dick is on my ass...I feel it it's a boner so you have a boner" she says giggling.

"Okay maybe I do." I say unsure just to play around.

She giggles & continues to do whatever.

There's basically nothing else in the house that belongs to us other than my room.

It's all in the car.

She just puts the thing that makes your eyelashes longer & darker on & she draws with a pencil on her waterline.

& something called "BB Cream" I think it's another thing for foundation.

(A/n oh wow he knew the name of something)

"Babe you don't need all that makeup"'I say kissing her neck one more time.

"Your beautiful without it" I add.

Summer scoffs.

"You don't have to lie to make me happy" she says.

"I think you beautiful inside & out & no one can tell me different not even you" I say.

___________

Summer grabs her clothes she wanted to wear today & heads back to the bathroom.

"Babe just stay here it's not like I haven't seen you naked before"I say.

"Whatever" summer says as I can hear she really tired.

She changes & I watch carefully.

She yawns as she puts her shoes on.

"You'll probably be able to take a nap on the flight." I say.

"That'd be nice...Hopefully we'll be able to sit together cause I wanna cuddle" summer says.

"That'd also be nice " I say sighing at the thought of going to sleep & cuddling with bae..

Omfg I just said bae wtf.

____________

"Flight 594 will be taking off in 10 minutes" the announcer says.

Me & summer get up cause that's our flight.

Once we get on the plane there a few seats with empty spots for two so we get one & yea.

"Awh is there a baby in the way" nice old lady asks that is sitting beside us in the other section.

"Yup" summer says smiling.

"How long?"

"We just found out a few weeks ago" summer says back.

"Ahh the baby will certainly be very beautiful" she says smiling.

"Awh thank you" summer says.

___________

"She is true our baby's are going to look amazing" I say.

"Mmhmm" summer hums smiling..

"Where in Cali are we going?" Summer asks.

"Oh yea I never let you know where the apartment was located.. It's in LA" I say.

"Oh my god I've always wanted to go there & now I get to live there!... It's gonna be beautiful there if we got the top floor." Summer says.

"LA has been my dream city all my life since I wanted to be an actor& yup
It is the top floor" I say.

"Wow life is great at the moment for you & me you could possibly have your dream come true" summer says chuckling.

*10 minutes later*

Summer yawns grabbing my hand tightly.

"I love you" she says

"I love you too, now go to sleep its gonna be a long flight" I say drifting off myself.

Oh yes life is great.

________

hiiii

I lowkey wanna live in Los Angeles so bad tbh.😅

But ily guys.💛

~S😇