62

Matthew.

our squad left cause it was getting late.

the doctor tells us that we had the baby way too early so either she was pregnant for a while before we knew or he was a pre mature baby.

"were going to keep summer here until we can get her straight to come home, we need to see what happened with how early the baby was" the doctor says.

"I can stay as long as i want right?" i ask.

"Yes you can" he says.

"okay then..not leaving...." i say.

The doctor chuckles.

I'm being serious.

"babe you need to leave & get a shower & sleep" summer says giggling.

"I'll be fine, your the one who needs to sleep" i say.

"whatever" she says glancing at the baby in her arms.

"Gosh he's precious" she says.

"I didn't know we could make such a gorgeous baby" i say sighing.

"gods creation" i add.

"you need to take a picture to contact our Family (Family & supporters)" summer says.

"i am going to right now" i say touching my phone for the first time in like 5 hours.

I take a few & post them on Snapchat putting the date on the pic.

i really hope our supporters don't hate Summer because she got to have my baby.

I'm pretty sure guys hate me too i mean she's a model like look at her.

I love her & i always will.. I know she's who I wanna be with for the rest of my life.

& nothing anyone can say or do will ever change that.

*next day*

"The baby had been a pre mature baby, but y'all may head home after we give you all the allergies & anything else you'll need to know" the doctor says.

Which makes me relived because i can now go home with my baby's.

"Thank youu" summer says making the statement towards the doctor as she stands there with Aidan in her arms.

____________

We've finally left the hospital & are now on our way to get stuff for the baby because we never we're prepared since he wasn't supposed to be born for another 2 months.

We go in some toddler store

& buy a stroller, some clothes, shoes, & , baby food, pacifiers & anything else basically.

"Damn we got to build all this shit & everything" I say according it to the crib we got him.

"It's not that hard" summer says giggling.