44

Matthew.

Shawn starts to string the strings on his guitar.

I guess he was warming up.

He started to make a beat & I notice it's drag me down & then he starts singing which surprises me a little.

he's improved since the last time I listened to him.

He gets to a point where he makes a plot twist in the song & everyone like stays quiet but zayumm that was good.

Once he finished everyone started clapping & me & Nash said "ZAYUMMN" at the same time

"THAT WAS FUCKING GOOD" Summer says.

"Your boyfriend is very talented" Gretchen says nodding her head her statement was towards Rebecca.

"You need to like audition for a show or something" I say.

"Yea maybe, but I'm not ready for that" he says smiling looking down.

"You will" summer says but I can't see her face since she was in my lap.

Then we just sit there & eat smores & but summer didn't eat that much.

She gets on her phone & then scoffs & stands up.

"The bitch was at Damon's earlier" she says showing me her phone.

It's a picture of Sammy in front of the sign.

"This is fucking nice we don't need him being the first person that finds out your pregnant...well other than y'all" I say.

"I swear if he hits on me if I see him" summer says looking out at the ocean.

"I fucking hate that bastard" I say rolling my eyes.

"Forget about him for nowwww" Rebecca whines.

"Exactly... Let's just have a little fun" Gretchen says lifting her foot.

She's gonna kick summer.

Which she does & summer stumbles & ends up in my lap with her legs around my waist with her hands on my chest because she was holding herself up.

"How di- you know what nvm" I say.

"GET SOME" Nash says.

"Sor-" summer starts getting up but I interrupt her & hold onto her so she doesn't get up.

"Stay" I say staring into her eyes.

We stare into each other's eyes & start to lean in & I get ready to kiss her but Shawn screams something from the ocean which makes us look but I guess that is where they were.

I guess me & summer got distracted & didn't notice they left.

"You ruined itt" I whine/shout.

"Haha sorry" Shawn says.

Summer smiles & bits her lip looking down & gets up.