One

Like always. It was nothing but dreary in this little place called Forks. Yes that was actually the name of this town.

In the woods stood a girl with dark brown hair draping down in her face. All you could here was the light rain falling to the earth. No animals could be seen nor heard. It was as if they sensed something or someone there that struck fear into them. Making them hide until the danger was gone.

Bella didn't seem fazed by the freezing cold rain that was soaking into her clothes. Or the fact that she was in the woods by herself. It seemed as if her body was trembling slightly. Probably from the cold.

Taking a closer look, you would see to your surprise, her not trembling from the cold like you would think. But shaking with laughter! What would possess this girl to be out in the woods while it's raining? And what could possibly be so funny?

"So he thought he could just say those things to me and get away with it. Ha! You will pay for the lies and manipulations you have done towards not just me, but to everyone. Oh, Edward, you have no idea of just how screwed you are." She mumbled with a dark laugh.

Different plans crossed her mind. She wanted to reveal him to everyone. Show them how much of a sick little bastard he really is. He pretended to be the perfect golden boy that could do no wrong for far too long. When in reality he is nothing more than a sick little devil.

A few minutes later Bella drew out of my thoughts as the wind picked up in speed causing her to shiver. Looking at herself, it is only now that Bella realizes that she was completely drenched. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice.

Guessing that it was about time she headed home. She has been out here for a while now. And knowing Charlie, he would send a search party out to hunt for Bella. That man is too protective at times. But she loved him none the less.

Halfway through the forest, someone started to follow Bella from about a hundred yards back. You are probably wondering how the heck she knew that someone is that far back when she's only human. That little detail will be explained later on......maybe. Bella already knows who it is so she just continue walking. Waiting for when they make a move.

"Well well well...... If it isn't everyone's favorite little human Bella." Said girl turned around to come face to face with her stalker.

Victoria.

A red headed and crimson eyed vampire. She was around Bella's height but a bit taller. She eyed her from head to toe appraising her. Victoria is quite a beautiful woman. Long curly ruby colored hair that fell down her back. Bright eyes, letting all know that she feed recently. A snap jawline and smooth creamy porcelain skin.

I admired her outfit. White leather jacket with fur on the neckline and cuffs. Tight red tank top that clung to her body and white skinny jeans. The only strange thing was she is walking around barefoot. How the hell there is not a speck of dirt on her clothes or feet was beyond comprehension.

"Mmhm, and if it isn't the feisty Victoria. Come to take a stroll through the woods with me? We have much to talk about." Bella said to Victoria. Showing no hint of fear from having the vampire stand before her.

This confused Victoria. She was expecting Bella to be the shy and scared girl she hat meet before. Her heartbeat was calm and even. Breathing even. She even had a small smile playing on her lips! This baffled the hell out of her.

What is going on? She should not be calm to be alone with her. In the middle of the woods no less. But yet here she stood, in front of Victoria like she is one of her little friends. Folding her arms in front of her trying to figure out what was going on. And to make things worse, her gift was acting up. It wasn't telling her that she was in any kind of danger. There was also no trace of any of the Cullen's around either.

Yet her gift was telling her to be cautious.

Deciding to humor the girl for a while. She could always get her revenge afterward. She noticed the smile on Bella's face grew. As if she already knew the answer. Shaking away that thought. The mind reading one was not here and she was only human. Therefore no gifts.

"Alright. I'll play along for a while. What you have to say better be worth my time." The minute she senses danger she would kill Bella. Victoria took a step forward, then appeared behind Bella within a blink of an eye. She wanted to shake her up a bit and was about to whisper in her ear when she surprised me again.

Bella spun around before I could say anything with a smirk on her face. Hmm, it seems I'm going to have fun with my food before my revenge Victoria thought. "Well then. Lead the way."

Bella smiled at Victoria, looking her straight in the eyes. "Oh, we will have fun in the near future. And you will absolutely love it." Bella has already seen it, but that's a story for later. She started walking to her house again. This time with a vampire tagging along close behind.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together Vicky." Bella said out loud with a dark chuckle. Victoria growled at the nickname the human had the nerve to call her. Victoria had Bella pinned to a tree by her neck within seconds. She got in Bella's face and snarled. "You must not love your life at all. We are not friends. You do not call me that again!" Victoria spat with venom in her voice.

Bella just looks at Victoria like she was not a threat whatsoever! A growl rumbles in her chest at this. Getting louder as time passed. Slowly beginning to squeeze her neck. Just waiting for her to start begging for it to stop.

That never happened, though. The next thing Victoria knew was that Bella's eyes darkened a little and got an evil glint that sent shivers down her spine.

Victoria's gift went haywire at that moment! The more she squeezed Bella's neck, the more her gift was telling her to release her that she's in more danger the longer she held on.

"Now here I was going to help you out and fill you in on something you would very much like to know. Just for you to repay my kindness like this. Tsk... I thought you were better than this." Came the low cold tone from Bella. Her lips curled up in a snarl.

Looking into her eyes was like seeing your own death. It would send unbridled fear through anyone.

"Are you going to release me now? Or are we going to have problems, Vicky?"

Said vampire snatched her hands from around Bella's neck, fast even by vampire standards. She backed away slowly, ignoring her instincts that were screaming at her to run. And run fast. What is this girl! No human should have this kind of an effect on a vampire! Last time Victoria saw Bella, she was a scared little girl hiding behind a dam coven of vampires! It was now that Victoria realizes that it was in her best interest to not aggravate Bella any further for now. This could be interesting. Worrying...... But interesting none the less.

Bella closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. Victoria doesn't know just how lucky she was when she backed away when she did. Once Bella finally calmed down she completely did an 180. Personality wise. Victoria took another step back at her sudden happy mood.

This chick is seriously bipolar! She went from scary as hell back to how she was before in a heartbeat. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I don't want to find out just what she could do, so I will comply with what she wants for now. Victoria thought.

"Good choice Vicky. Now, shall we continue?"

xxxXxxx

Bella walked into her house exhausted. But you could see a smile on her face. She knew that Charlie was in the living room pissed off at her.

Being as quiet as she could she tried to walk up the stairs, trying being the key word. The floor board creaked loudly as she stepped on it.

Bella cringed at the sound. She waited a few seconds to see if Charlie heard her. When Bella didn't hear him move out the room she released a sigh of relief. "You're grounded till Saturday." Bella dropped her head in defeat.

Oh well. Today is already Tuesday. I'll just get Vicky to do a few things so we were still on schedule.

Ha-ha, I can't wait for next week, Bella thought as she walked to her room.

xxxXxxx

So what do you think so far!?

Vote

Share

Tell me what you think:-*