Five

BELLA'S POV

"Why the hell do I have to go? I sure as hell did not come with you to spend my days with idiotic, hormonal teenagers!!"

Jane growled out towards me. I'm frustrated, yet amused at this. Victoria was just standing in a corner watching as thing unfold before her.

The three of us arrived in Fork's late last night. Or better yet, early morning. As soon as we reached, I only had enough energy to show them where they would be staying till graduation.

Ironically, I was able to acquire the house right next door to mines. Which will prove to come in handy later on.

"I know that. I was there when they said you were coming with me to make sure I keep to my word you know." I rubbed my eyes to try and keep myself up long enough to finish this conversation.

Well, that did not work.....

"Look...... I know you would rather do something better with your time. I just want to spend time with you. Even if it's at school." I walked up to Jane and placed my hands on her waist. "I want to get to know you. Yes, we had sex....mind blowing sex...."

I had to shake the memories of that night out of my head before we had a repeat occurrence right now.

"What I'm saying is that we don't know anything about each other.... Can you please just come to school with me so we can spend more time together?"

"Fine! But on one condition."

Jane grumbled out. But before my victory could sink in, she spoke again.

"I get to have you anytime, anywhere and anyhow I so choose......" She whispered huskily into my ear, nibbling on it when she finished. Sending delightful shivers down my spine.

Every part of me wanted so badly to tell her she can have me now. But I just had to be freaking tired at the moment. Uugghh.... I nod my head in agreement. At this point, I would probably agree to anything just to get some sleep.

Charlie already knows that I'm spending the night over here since our flight came in so late. I wonder how he would react to me being with a girl. Oh well, I'll worry about that when the time comes.

"You guys should go hunt before school. We wouldn't want any accidents now would we?"

I changed into my pj's. Not really caring that they could see me. Hoping on Jane's bed, I snuggled between the sheets. As I was about to drift off I remembered something important.

"Don't forget that you can't hunt anyone in Fork's or go onto the reservation. I would like for both of you to go unnoticed by them for as long as possible. Last thing. I don't mind that you drink human blood. Just as long as you feed on criminals."

With a yawn, I put my head back on the pillow. Slowly drifting off, the last thing I heard was Jane's sweet voice.

"Goodnight my Isabella.."

xxxXxxx

NORMAL POV

All eyes were on the fancy new car that pulled up in the schools parking lot. Either wondering if the Collen's came back, or if this was the new student that skipped her first day.

The guys were practically drooling at the sight of the cherry red Dodge Charger SLR Hellcat. This was the dream car this year and to see it in a place like this was amazing. To the student's surprise, Bella Swan stepped out if the driver's side, but to their shock, two gorgeous girls that could pass for a relative of the Collen's came out the car as well. Ignoring everyone's stairs they made their way inside to the main office.

It was now lunchtime where we found the trio sitting at a lunch table eating. Well, the only one who had food was Bella obviously. "I already want to drain every last male in this place, and the day is only half done! If any of them are even stupid enough try to approach me.....

Jane's voice trailed off when they were joined by five others. No one said anything at first. After a few minutes, one of the new arrivals finally broke the silence.

"You know, it's quite rude to not introduce us to our new guests Bella." One if the girls said with an attitude laced in her voice. "It's not surprising Jessica. She was always a tad slow when it came to common sense." Another girl said, giggling at the end.

"That's it!" Jane yelled out, gaining the attention of the whole canteen.

"First of all. What makes you think that we would want to even be introduced to dumb bitches such as yourselves? Secondly. Bitch one and bitch two, if I ever hear either of you speaking that way to Isabella again, I will make your faces look even worse than they already do."

Victoria and Bella were trying to calm an aggregated Jane down while the rest let what she said to sink in. Noting that she was not going to be calmed down easily, Bella did something that shocked every occupant watching the scene.

xxxXxxx

ISABELLA'S POV

Why..... Why must those two always open their damn trap? I could feel the unbridled rage radiating from Jane. She wasn't calming down and I don't want her to kill them........ Even if wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Scooting close to her, I place my arm on her shoulders. Jane's tense body relaxes once or bodies press up against each other. I nuzzled into the side of her neck, but she was still simmering with rage just waiting to be let loose. I can't blame her though. This is all new to her. She is not one to hold back or be contained. I'm glad she is trying for me. That is all I can really ask for.

I started sucking on her neck. Warning her cool skin the more I lavished it with my tongue. She couldn't hold out anymore and her anger melted into lust when my teeth bit into her neck. Unfortunately, I had to stop before things get too far. I pulled away leaving a gentle kiss behind her ear.

All eyes were on us. The majority of their expression was that of shock. I turn my attention back to Jane and whispered in her ear. "We'll continue this later..."

VICTORIA'S POV

I could handle the smell of arousal coming from Isabella and Jane. I could not, however, take to smell from so many teens in an enclosed space. My body started twitching slightly till I couldn't take any more of it.

"Isabella, if you don't stop this now I will separate the two of you by force if I have to. You're drawing everyone's attention and their smell is getting to me." I whispered too low so the humans couldn't hear me.

I was about to reach for her when she showed no signs of moving when I felt a calming wave wash over me.

She said something into Jane's ears too low for even me to hear. Whatever it was though snapped her out of her lustful haze with a smile on her face.

Isabella looked at me, and then, next thing I know, I can't smell the arousal anymore. Well not exactly. I couldn't pick up any trace of a scent at all!

"I put my shield around us so the scent wouldn't bother us anymore." She said to both Jane and me.

"Uh, Bella. I don't mean to um... interrupt, but could you introduce us." The girl with glasses nervously asked. She seemed nice and polite. Unlike the other two bitches. And to add to her credit, I didn't smell the slightest arousal coming from her. I might actually be able to tolerate her.

"Of course, I will! You, after all, asked nicely!" Isabella said making them chuckle a bit, except the two bitches.