Ten

JASPER'S POV

It was a pain to try and calm Edward's anger. I couldn't even feel his emotions! But I knew he needed to relax before he got himself and us all killed. I may be the Major. But even I know I am no match for Isa.

I still can't comprehend how the hell one vampire. A six month old at that, defeat Maria's army without a scratch! Even I didn't want to go up against her!

She has been on a crusade of sorts massacring one newborn army after another. Not to mention nomads and covens that has broken the law.

"Jazzy you ok, you spaced out on us there." "I'm fine. Just thinking about something. Hey Alice.... Are you visions working?"

"Wait. You mean to tell me that yours is not working either Jasper?" Esme looked at me worriedly. I shook my head no and waited for Alice to answer. "I still have my visions....." We all sighed in relief. To bad it was short lived. "But i can't see those two in any of them. I had see Edward arguing with someone but I couldn't see who it was. It looked like no one was there. Even now I cant see those two. its like they don't exist!" I moved to hold her and calm down her emotions.

"Who is she anyways? We all know who Jane is, but who is this Isa girl?" Rosalie blurted out. I sighed as i realized that besides the Denali's, no one else knew who she was.

"She is the most powerful vampire alive.... It is believed that not even the three Kings would be able to kill her." I look at all the shocked faces of my family. "And believe me when i say that she is not someone you want to have after you. No one knew her name. Anytime she was mentioned it was always by her title 'The Executioner.' Half way though her first year as a vampire she not just defeated but obliterated Maria and her entire army. Anyone who has gone up against her has died if she believed that they did something to deserve it."

I can't help but wonder as to why the Volturi would send her of all people to handle something as easy as this. Her last comment confused me. What did she mean by what she said? When did we ever meet her? And it did not escape me when she never said Carlisle or Edwards names.

"Well I've never had any visions of her before and I can still see our futures......well with the exception for Carlisle's and Edward's futures. For some reason their both blurry. It's almost like their future is not decided yet."

After she said that all hell broke loose.

I could tell that a mixture of different emotions was flying around and I was glad that my gift wasn't working at this point.

xxxXxxx

NORMAL POV

A few hours later both the Denali and Cullen ran out the house at the sounds of fighting in the distance. They slowed to a halt next to Jane at the edge of a clearing.

Out on the snow covered field was Isa fighting five newborns at once.

"Why are you just sitting there watching and not hleping her!" Alice hissed toward Jane. Not knowing why she was feeling worried for the other Volturi member. She has never met her dispute what she said in the house. But yet she could not shake the feeling that she knows who Isa is.

The majority of the Cullen's felt the same way. Her sent was so familiar but yet no one could remember where they smelt it before.

"Quiet down before you distract her. It's not like she needs me help. Besides it's not like we can get any closer. She has a shield erected around the clearing. This is as close we are allowed. Try to get any closer than this and you will smash into it.... Oh, and also get eletricuted for added fun!"