Epilogue

NORMAL POV

The day after the ball the majority of the guest's left the castle. The ones that stayed were Isa's father Charlie, Peter and Charlotte Whitlock, the Denali's the Cullen's. Well not really seeing as they choose to renounce that name. With how close Charlie and Esme are becoming so fast they will have one soon.

"Isa let's go! Everyone's in the throne room waiting and we're done late as it is! Jane made her way to their bedroom door to leave but as soon as her fingers touched the handle she found her back slammed against the hardwood door. "And just where do you think you are going." Isa said seductively nibbling down Jane's neck sucking every so often. Her nostrils flared taking in her mates arousal. There was no stopping them now.

Jane slammed Isa against the door, kissing for the past couple of minutes had just not been enough for her liking, she needed more. A lot more. The two girls looked at each other panting from the intentness of the kiss for a moment. Isa walked up to the bed sitting on it. Jane turned around and looked at Isa with a devilish grin on her face stripping, and this turned her mate on even more.

Jane felt her eyes darken at the sight of Isa's succulent thighs spread apart. She imagined herself in-between those thick creamy thighs and licking her clean. She sat herself down on top of Isa's legs and pushed herself right at the entrance of Isa and then reached forward and pressed her breasts against her mates. She then leaned forward and gave Isa a long heated, but yet passionate kiss. Jane was in control and wanted to make this a pleasurable night for her lover, especially since she got to witness those two assholes die so beautifully. Jane pressed into Isa's center harder and harder as she caressed the back of Isa's neck. Isa just sat there and enjoyed the show treading her fingers in Jane's soft blond hair.

"How tantalizing you look underneath me my love." Isa was trying her hardest to not to cry out as soft fingers was circling her breast, taunting her perked nipples to become harder. Isa arched her back, trying desperately to hold back a moan. While Jane's left hand was playing with her breast, while her other went down to her wet folds. She flicked her clit, and Isa couldn't help it but to let out a moan.

The sadistic blond chuckled. "That's a good girl, I want to hear every delightful moan that comes from you." She just lightly stroked the outer line of her entrance. "Your already drench for me, how nice of you." Isa whimpered. "Please...." The smile on the blonds face grew wider. She stuck her forefinger into her, Isa arched her back again, and started to moan louder when her mate started to thrust her finger in and out of her. At the blink of an eye Jane was on top of her, thrusting in and out.

Isa couldn't take it anymore, with her mates fingers inside of her. She now had two more fingers inside of her, stretching her, and exposing her further. "Oh my God, this feels so good!" Her lover was nipping at her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Jane roughly laid her on her back. Her skilled fingers never leaving her. Isa started to move with her fingers, squirming with ever thrust, and every flick. "Say it. Say it that you want me inside of you. Say it." Isa squirming to her will, she couldn't hold it anymore, she need more. "Please.."

"Please what?" She thrust her fingers into her harder making Isa groan. "Please, I need more! I need to feel your tongue inside of me!" She moved her fingers faster then humanly possible, stroking her clit with her thumb. Isa growled out as she was pushed over the edge.

"Let me have a taste of your sweets." Jane purred seductively into the quivering brunettes ear, flipping them around so she was now the one on the bottom. Isa slowly climbed on top of her face, legs still slightly trembling. She rested on her knees, leaned up and slightly forward over Jane's face then all of a sudden Jane's wet tongue lick her entrance. As the blond began eating her out with vigor, she quickly flicked her tongue over and over against Isa's clit, taking in all of the girl's arousal as it and her mates cries of pleasure heightened her own. She alternated between teasing feathery flicks, to rapid rough circles and tongue taps and even the occasional hard press and drag. Resulting in a loud purr like growl to resonate within Isa's chest.

The blond released a moan at the taste of her mates arousal. Isa feeling the vibration of her moan screamed. She was so close to her release. The blond moaned again, seeing that Isa loved the vibration of her mouth. She screamed again. The humming against her clit from Jane only served to make it better as she was driven closer to the edge. It was a huge surprise and delight when the small vampire added a finger and then another into the equation. It was almost too much for words to describe as Isa almost fell backwards onto Jane's body, her pussy still very much captured by the blonds mouth and fingers as her back arched. She could have sworn she heard muffled growl say "No escaping." come from Jane's position as her grip tightened on her legs but she couldn't be sure in the thick hazy cloud of  pleasure filled lust and want she was lost in.

Jane whimpered inter her mates core in frustration. She needed release and soon. She got so worked up pleasuring her mate. Jane quickly turned Isa around then reattached her mouth to her pussy. Isa, knowing what Jane wanted, started to lean forward. She moved her hands between her mates legs, and open her wet lips, making her wider. She slowly fingered her, slightly letting her nails scrap against her once in a while. Jane loving the feeling of finally getting some friction between her legs, came. Isa's hand was soaked with Jane's juices. She looked at her hand seeing that it was dripping. She licked her fingers wanting a taste of her. Isa laid her mouth over Jane's lips, and started to lap up her juices. Isa moaning from the hard licks and nibbles that her vampire was giving her. Jane cried from the vibration from Isa, and started to move her hips, wanting her tongue to go further.

It wasn't long after that that Isa felt a tightening in her core. In her whole body really. She had reached the edge and Jane knew it too. The blonde doubled her efforts, licking harder and faster as she tentatively added a third finger inside of Isa, eliciting a loud and surprising "Fuck!" from the woman as she got closer and closer.

"Come on Isa, come for me." Jane called to her. And damn if that did it. Three seconds later, Isa flew off the edge, free falling in the ecstacy of orgasm while Jane curled her fingers inside one more time to lengthen it out for her. She writhed and spluttered for nearly a minute before slowly calming down from her high as Jane purred contently and laid a few sensual kisses on her inner thighs.

"Mine."

After calming down Isa captured her mates lips in a hungry kiss. Moaning as she tastes herself on her tongue. "Your turn love." Isa husked out between kisses. "As much as I would love that, the others are waiting on us. We've already had them waiting for almost two hours now." Jane sighed, slowly pushing the tempting body off of her but was swiftly stopped with her arms being pinned an over her head. Isa smirking seductively above her. "All that matters to me right now is pleasing my beautiful mate. Like you just said, we was supposed to be there a long time ago. Besides, I'm sure the whole castle heard me screaming so I'm sure its safe to say that they know we are busy."

She slowly kissed her way down the panting blonds neck to her chest. Moaning loudly, Jane arched  hee back as she felt a soft slick tongue capture her painfully hard nipple.

"Like you told me earlier, there is no escaping. I'll allow you to leave our bed in a couple hours-" Isa licked her way up to her ear nibbling softly on it. "Or a few days.." She purred softly into her ear, running her tongue along the outline.

It was safe to say that no one in the castle saw them for a while. All that could be heard were screams, growl and moans coming from the supposedly soundproof room if the happy couple.

THE END

Finally
.
.
.
Or is it? You decide.