Three

Victoria and I talked as we stood in the reception area. Waiting for whoever it was to escort us to the three vampire leaders.

You would think with them being vampires that they wouldn't be so slow to show up.

I sensed someone entering the room. For some reason, I had a strong urge to turn around and face them. I tried to resist it, but failed a few seconds later and turned around.

What stood before me was the epitome of divine beauty. Even with the robe, she was wearing, I could tell she had a petite body that I would love to ravish. Smooth porcelain skin. Plump red lips. Sun kissed blond hair held in a tight bun.

Her eyes are what took my breath away. Her eyes were red like all human drinkers, but it seemed different somehow. I felt a pull to her and I did not want to resist it. I felt a connection to her. One that I could not ignore. I saw something flash in her eyes. Being curious, I listen in to what she was thinking.

'In that moment I knew why I didn't crave her blood.

I Jane Volturi. Sadistic bitch. Half of the witch twins. Feared by many.

Have a human as a mate!'

With that last thought, I cut the link to her mind.

Well, this is interesting. I came here to help me execute my plans. Now I've found my mate, and I'm liking what I see so far. This changes a few things.

xxxXxxx

Jane led the duo to the throne room. Bella watched as she took her place next to a boy that looked like her. Bella's trance ended when she felt Victoria elbow her. Bringing her back to reality.

In the room stood fifteen vampires and me being the lone human. Before us sat three vampires. Who I'm assuming by the thrones they sat on are the Masters. The one to the left, Caius, with blond hair, looked at me with disgust in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him deciding to move on, getting a growl from him. I could care less really. The vampire to the right, Marcus, wasn't even looking in my direction. He had a far-off look in his eyes. Like he wasn't seeing what's around him, but remembering something instead. I had the strong urge to comfort him. Not understanding why I felt that way I moved on the next one. Aro stood in front his throne with an amused look on his face, but his eyes held some curiosity. He has long jet black hair that went down his back. Off to the side stood my lovely mate and the boy that stood too close to her for my liking. Forcing my gaze to leave Jane's, I glance at the ten other glaring vampires lining both side walls.

"Ahh! Well, this is an unexpected surprise! It seems as though you have broken one of our law's by revealing yourself to a human, and actually brought her here. I would inquire as to why you would do such a thing." The leader with the long hair stepped towards Victoria with an outstretched hand.

I felt her tense up next to me. Her emotions were going wild with worry and fear. Without even having to think about it, I moved myself to block his view of her. I will not have her neither blamed nor hurt for something that is not her doing. Leader or not, he will not touch her.

"Your business is with me! Not her! You or any of you will not touch her! I brought us here to discuss some things. Now I would like for your sparkly ass to listen BEFORE you start assuming shit and threatening my aunt!" I yelled out through clenched teeth. I didn't have time to learn how to control my temper when it comes to protecting those I care about.

The sudden shock and rage that was rolling off of almost all of them made my head spin for a second. Never felt that much at one time. Surprisingly Aro was not angry, but amused and even more curious. Vicky was shocked and grateful for what I said. My head snaps to Jane's direction when I felt her emotions. Her eyes were slightly darker and her red lips were curled upwards in a small smile. The pride and lust were coming off her in waves. It made me want to pin her to the wall and have her.

"You filthy little human! You think you can just come in here and talk down to us! Your kind is below us, nothing more than food! I will-" Caius stopped his stupid rant when Aro signaled him to. "And what may I ask are your names?" It seems he finally decided to be a little more polite.

"My name is Isabella. My aunt is Victoria." I took a step to the side to allow them to see her, but I was still slightly ahead of her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. I can't help but wonder. If Victoria did not reveal our existence to you, who did, and why did you come here?" That weird childlike smile never dropping from his face. Which is just creepy seeing as he is thousands of years old. Makes me wonder if he was mental when he was human.

"Well, originally we came here to inform you that two of your kind has been revealing the existence of your kind to humans for nearly fifty years now. I was only going to tell you this since one of the two happens to be an old friend of yours. That would just cause problems down the road when he turned up dead if I didn't, that I didn't want to deal with. I want you and your coven to stay out of it. We will handle it. They are others in that coven that does not know what's been going on and I consider them family."

"That was the plan before we got here. Seeing as I found my mate here, and they are part of your coven and loyal to you. I will join as well, but make no mistake, I will only be loyal to her till I deem you worthy of having mines. But the same stipulations apply about our original plans."

"If she joins, then so will I," Vicky said from behind me. I felt happy that she would stay with me. Like I said before. I see her as family and I didn't want to lose her. My thoughts got detailed by some loud mouth guard.

"Do you really think that you can demand such things from the Master's bitch? You will tell us who broke our laws now! And who would want a pathetic human as a mate!" Before I can even retort back, my mate intervenes.

"She is my mate, and you will do well to watch what you say!" Jane growled out, fangs bared and eyes going black. Seeing her like that sent a shiver down my spine. I am once again drawn out of my thoughts by the same idiot. I guess he does not know the concept of speak when spoken too! And to think, they are older than me!

"Ha! That just makes it even better! The infamous witch bitch is a damn faggot! I've been wanting to knock you off of you high horse since I got here! Now I have a reason! I will not have some queer in this coven!" He ran at vampire speeds to Jane. He just made his worst and last mistake. I may not know her except for her name, she is still my mate. I will be damned if this ass lays a finger on her.

The way we are positioned, he has to pass near me before he can reach Jane. The second he is in front of me he crashes into an invisible wall. This catches the attention of everyone. I wasn't planning on letting them know that I had a gift, let alone being able to use it to this extent while I was still human.

My head tilted slightly downwards, hair draping over my eyes. I tried to hold back rage but was failing. I felt myself lose control and a vicious growl emanated from my chest. I don't care if it got me the attention of the Volturi. He needs to die. NOW! I encircled my shield around his body, turning it so it faced me. At this point, Vicky had moved from behind me and all eyes was on me.

Raising my head, you could see that my eyes got somewhat darker and a sickly sweet smile on my face. "I just meet you, and I already hate you." My voice held no emotion in it. "Jane is my mate. MINE! And I will be dead before I let someone attack her if I can stop it. Especially some piece of shit like you!" Turning my attention to Jane and locking eyes, I calmed down some. "Which do you think I should do? The boring quick and painless, or the extremely entertaining slow and painful?"

"I'm liking you more and more human. Slow and painful. I want to see if you can live up to my standards." She licks her lips, checking me out from head to toe. Grinning from the complement I turn back to my victim. "You heard the lady. Slow and painful it is!"

.............

Sorry for the long wait guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Let me know what you think!