Sixteen

NORMAL POV

The ball was in mid swing and all the guests were having a good time just mingling with each other. Catching up with old friends that they haven't met in a while due to their nomadic ways. The Cullen's and the Denali's  stayed mostly to themselves because of their choose diet. Only a few would talk to them out of politeness or curiosity. There was one pair of red-eyed vampires that stayed with them was Peter and Charlotte Whitlock. They mostly caught up with Jasper because they knew him from when they were in Maria's army during the vampire wars.

"So how did it feel to be face to face with the infamous Executioner?" The question was originally for Jasper but Edward took it upon himself to answer instead. What a shocker there. "That pathetic bitch needs to know her place in a man's world. And she thinks she's mated with another female is downright disgusting!"

"The fact that you just insulted the strongest and scariest vampire ever and her mate who just happen to be Jane no less just proves to me that you are retarded as fuck! And want to die this minute because every last Volturi member is looking to rip off your head." What Alec just said cause Edward to look around the Ballroom see that what he said was indeed true. "And so what. It is not like any of you jokers can even touch me." He said cockily after seeing that they were not approaching him after what he said. Not even the Kings. This just filled his ego, even more, thinking that they somehow feared his scrawny ass. If only he knew.

"ENOUGH!" Aro shouted to bring back order. " His demeanor changed from angry to having a smile on his face and looked directly towards to supposed golden child. "Edward, feel free to say whatever you like in these moments." This caused all his guest to look at him like he was going crazy. To allow someone to disrespect the whole Volturi coven was unheard off. Many have died for less! "But I will let you know this, once those doors open in a few seconds..... Well, let's just say that you won't make it through this day!" Aro finished in a child-like voice.

As he finished the entrance doors opened bringing everyone's attention to it. They don't know why but they made room for the six females to walk up to the dais where the Kings were. Once they reached the top all three Kings gave them a kiss on the head as a greeting. Before they could say anything one of the guests spoke up. "Aro what is the meaning of this! We follow your laws otherwise, you would send someone after us. But here you stand with six humans in the crowd with us and now you are with four more humans next to you!" The few brave vampires nodded their heads agreeing with him while the others stayed silent just waiting for an answer.

"All will be explained I assure you, But first let me introduce you, our guests, to the new additions to our family. First, would Jane and Esme please come up here ." Once Jane arrived she stood next to Isa holding her hand for all to see and Esme stood by the kids for now. "We are gathered here today for many reasons. Some of those only came about recently. But the only one that was decided by we the Volturi king's, was to announce our new Queen's.!" This caused gasps to rain around the room at the thought of the King's not only appointing a Queen. But the fact that he said Queens was to most shocking.

 But the fact that he said Queens was to most shocking