Chapter 1

D.J.'s POV
Finally, after a painful semester, I can finally go home for summer break. Senior year of college was hell. There was too many tests and I got a 20 page paper to do every single day. Glad college is over so I get to see my family and stay with them for a while. I have my college graduation in a few days. I miss Uncle Jesse, Aunt Becky, Dad, Joey, Nicky, Alex, Michelle, and Stephanie. Boy do I miss Steve. I called him yesterday and he said he was arriving at San Francisco at noon. He's probably at the house eating as usual. Oh crap! My plane is about to leave! I better get going. This always happens to me. Every time I think about Steve I always space out. I hear a lady call miss hurry up!!! Sorry!! I said as I run. Man it's impossible to not think about that boy.
Stephanie's POV
Friday was my last day of school at bayview high. Thank god senior year is over! I had my high school graduation yesterday. It was sad to say goodbye to everyone but I can't wait to go off to college! I see Michelle come home from 6th grade. Today was her last day.
Me: Hey Michelle.
Michelle: Hi Stephanie, I'm so glad school is finished.
Me: Me too, high school was rough I'm so glad I'm going off to college.
I see Joey enter the kitchen
Joey: Hey guys did u like ur school year?
Michelle and I: Hellllll nahhhhh.
My dad aka mr.clean freak enters the kitchen.
Danny: did u girls just curse? Cause if u did then we are going to have a dad talk upstairs *he smiles* I'm really good with those.
Michelle: So what dad? We are not babies anymore god your so annoying.
Sometimes Michelle needs to learn how to shut up. She's been so aggressive ever since she lost her memory when the horse accident happened.
Jesse: Hey hey hey Shorty, don't speak to your father like that.
Michelle: I told you not to call me shorty! I'm in middle school now!
Jesse: listen um  I know you want to be tough like your uncle Jesse used to be but munchkin come on this attitude needs to stop.
Michelle: you're right I'm sorry.
I see aunt Becky entering the house looking so tired.
Me: Aunt Becky, you okay?
Becky: No steph I've been working overnight at wake up San Francisco. Ever since I become the producer I had to work overnight and make the plans for the next day.
Joey: I know what will make you feel better.
Becky: No not mr.woodchuck.
Joey: No D.J. Is coming home today.
Everyone was so happy especially Dad. He was morning about her after a couple of day she left for collage.
I hear a knock. I get a door and see ugh Gibbler.
Kimmy: Hey blondie, hey wacko's where's Deej?
Michelle: She's not here yet you are infecting the house.
Kimmy: I like that squirt and I brought Steve with me.
Kimmy: *yelling* Steve! Come here!
I see Steve enter the house. He still looks the same except hotter and cuter.. no steph don't say that. He's your sister's boyfriend.
Steve's POV
I look around and greet everyone but for some reason when I saw Stephanie I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful.. blue-green eyes... no no no I already have Deej, I can't do this to her.
Me: I'm gonna grab some food and eat upstairs yeah collage was great bye.
Everyone gave me the weirdest look and just proceeded to do whatever they're doing. I had this weird feeling when I was around steph like I was in love... no stop it Steve! Deej is coming home today, you can't do this. Maybe I should set a romantic thing inside her room.
Michelle's POV
I was downstairs and I noticed that Stephanie kept on spacing out.
Me: Hello? Earth to Steph?
Stephanie: What? Huh? Steve?
Me: What?
Stephanie: *blushes* nothing Michelle. I'm gonna go upstairs and do girl things.
Me: I'm a girl too!
Stephanie: *pats me on the head* you're too little to understand *she runs upstairs*
Stephanie can be so weird sometimes.
Me: Come on Comet lets get away from this weirdness.
Comet barks and I take him outside. Something is going on but I can't put my finger on it.
Steve's POV
After I finished eating I was setting up the romantic things in Deej's room. There were candles on her table, rose pestles on the red, the romantic music, and the room was nice and dim. Deej is gonna love this. I hear a knock thinking its Deej but when I open the door its Steph. Oh this is embarrassing. Her face was shocked to see all of the romantic stuff in the room.
Stephanie: *blushes* Steve can I ask you something. It's kinda private thou.
Me: Sure, let me just *turns off the romantic music, turns on the lights, shuts the door, and blows out the candles* what is it?
Stephanie: Steve, I know you are a guy and I just want to tell you, how can guys tell when a girl likes you, I wanna prepare myself for college. Didn't have good experience in high school.
Me: Well Steph, sit down next to me and I'll tell ya.
She sits next to me and I smell her nice.. perfum.. stop Steve! You're with DJ!
Me: well guys can notice when a girl is super shy around him or tries to flirt with him and laughs at everyone one of his jokes. That's how you know a girls likes you. Why do u want to know this?
Stephanie: Well, I like this guy and I want to ask him out.
Me: what's his name?
Stephanie: his name is also Steve but he's a bit older then me.
Me: this guy sounds like a lot like me.
Stephanie: *mumbles* it is you?
Me: What?
Stephaine: Steve, that guy is you! I like like you.
I was shocked to see Steph saying that. The truth was i like like her too but she just graduated high school and I'm still in collage. It won't work but she's so beautiful.
Me: Well Steph, I like like you too.
Stephanie: Alright! I mean that's cool.
Me: I like your eyes. They remind me of my favorite fruit blueberries and kiwi's.
Stephanie: *laughs* You're so funny.
Stephanie's POV
Me and Steve start at each other eyes and lean in closer to each other. But before we kiss Steve gets up
Me: What are you doing?
Steve: *tuns off the lights, lights the candles, and turns on romantic music* Making this moment more memorable.
I laugh and then we move in closer to each other again. I can feel his hot breath against my lips before they collide. It's starts off slow and then it got more passionate five seconds later. He starts to kiss my neck and I moaned. His lips move up to mine and we start to makeout again. His tongue is at the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and I accept. We battle for dominance and I start to take off his shirt while he takes off my sweater. We lay on the floor kissing as our bodies become closer. Steve breaks the kiss.
Steve: *strokes my hair* You're beautiful.
Me: You're really sexy.
Why did I just say that. It doesn't matter now cause Steve smiled and me leaned in closer to me again and kissed me and of course we end up making out on the floor. I should really start to follow my heart more instead of my brain.
D.J.'s POV
There it is. The house I grew up in. I smiled and entered the house.
Danny: Hey honey!
Dad runs up to me and kisses me on the forehead and cheek.
Danny: I miss you so much.
Me: I missed you too dad.
I give dad a big hug. I see Joey, Uncle Jesse, Aunt Becky, the twins, Kimmy, and Michelle enter. Kimmy gives me a huge hug.
Kimmy: Hey Deej, I miss ya.
Me: I missed you too.
Everyone else gives me a big hug but I noticed the someone was missing.
Me: Hey where's Steph?
Uncle Jesse: She's upstairs she will be here any minute.
Aunt Becky: and Steve is eating upstairs and watching tv I think he wanted to greet u in your room *she smirks*
Dad's eyebrows raise up and I made sure to dad that he was just saying hi. I made my way upstairs when I hear romantic music and I see a dim light in my room. Sounds like Steve is ready for me. I smile and open the door and I DO NOT BELIEVE MY EYES RIGHT NOW! MY OWN SISTER IS KISSING MY BOYFRIEND!
Me: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!!! Steve and Stephanie break their kiss and look at each other then me.
Steve: Deej, it's not what it looks like.
Me: CUT THE BULL CRAP STEVEN U AND MY SISTER!'?! U AND MY SISTER?! REALLY?!
When I call Steve by his full name he knows that I'm really pissed.
Me: AND YOU, *points to Stephanie* YOU RUNIED MY LIFE!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD DO THIS TO ME GET OUT!!!!!!
Steve: But Dee-
Before he can say anything I slapped him in the face hard. He touches his cheek and cringes in pain. Good he should be.
Me: STEVEN GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
Steve looks at Stephanie and says sorry and leaves. After Jerk boy leaves I give Stephanie the evil eye.
Me: HOW CAN YOU JUST MAKE OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND THINK ITS OKAY!!!!!!! YOURE JUST A DAMN BRAT!!!
Stephanie: Deej, I'm really sor-
Me: SORRY IS NOT GONNA CUT IT!!!! THIS IS THE LOWEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE! WHEN I SAY STAY OUT OF MY PRIVATE LIFE STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!
I kick cabinet and it falls down causing one of the candles to fall down and it causes a little fire. I hear the rest of the family come upstairs to my room and their mouths drop open.
Uncle Jesse runs to the bathroom and gets rid of the fire before it can spread thank god. He blows out the rest of the candles, and turns on the lights.
Jesse: Yo what's the hell's going on in here?
Me: ASK THE SISTSR FROM HELL SHE KNOWS.
I point to Stephanie and storm off the room with tears in my eyes. This is the worst day of my life.
Danny's POV
I see Stephanie frozen in place not moving an inch.
Me: Honey what happen?
Stephanie: I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF MY LIFE AND NOW DJ HATES ME FOR IT!!!
Stephanie runs past me and goes to her and Michelle's room and slams and locks the door. I need to figure out how all of this started.
-----------------------------
Ohhhhhh. Chapter 1! So much heat between DJ and Steph. See ya in Chapter 2!