Chapter 6

Me: Hey guys! I'm back! I was kinda sick but in feeling better.
Michelle: Awww does someone need their diaper change?
Me: Omg im about to kill you! *coughs* you're so lucky that I'm not feeling well.
Michelle: Let's continue the story while ms.little I have a cold mops.
Me: Hey!
-----------------------------
Michelle's POV
Okay plan A is in session right now. We are going downstairs to dad to tell him that we are "going to the zoo". Wait now thinking about it telling him the movies sounds better.
Me: Guys, I think we should tell dad that we are going to the "movies" instead of the zoo.
Joey: Good thinking Michelle let's go.
Stephanie: Um guys, since we are at the stairs. Someone give me a lift!!
DJ sighs and picks her up while Joey picks up the wheelchair. Dad is reading a newspaper in the living room. Perfect timing to ask him.
Me: Dad, can I go to the movies.
Dad: *puts his newspaper down* with who?
Joey: I want to take the girls out since they've been in the house for a while.
Dad looks at DJ, Steph, then me. He starts to laugh. I don't see what's so funny. Even Kimmy has a confused look and she doesn't understand anything.
Dad: You guys went outside like a few days ago.
Stephanie: Fresh air is very very important to us. Do you want your own kids to be in this house and feel like they're being locked up? No you do not. We can di-
Dad: Okay okay Steph that's enough. I know you guys are hiding something spill it.
DJ: Okay fine it's true, we were going to give you a surprise gift on our way home. Now it's spilled.
Dad: I still don't know what it is.
Kimmy: You will find out once we get back.
Everyone gives Kimmy this Kimmy! Look. Great now we have TWO things to worry about. I guess we just have to find something on the streets or whatever.
Dad: Um okay you guys can go have fun.
DJ: Dad, can I borro-
Joey: No need Deej, I'll drive.
Everyone waves bye to dad and we rush to Joey's car.
Me: Okay first stop, Kimmy's house.
Joey: Roger that!
Joey starts to engine and we are on our way out. I could've sworn I saw uncle Jesse peeking at us but it was probably just my imagination.
Jesse's POV
All I know so far is something happened to Steve. We're the girls involved in it? Why are they acting so suspicious? I take a peek and look outside and see a car pulling up and driving away. I'm gonna get my car keys and get to it but before I do Becky stops me.
Me: Hun, not now I got somewhere to run.
Becky: But nobody's in the house, Danny is at the store, the boys went to aunt Ida's. It's just you and me.
Becky then kisses me on the lips slowly.
Me: Have mercy but I gotta go beck.
Becky: Where are you going?
Me: I'm going to the radio station to pick up something for Joey. Bye Hun.
I kiss her and run downstairs, grab me car keys and run to my car.
Okay it's been 15 minutes and look what I see Joey's car park at Steve's apartment building? I park my car, and head inside the apartment building. I enter inside and I see Joey and the girls entering the elevator. I quickly find a way to disguise myself. Haha! A coat, hat and sunglasses. Perfect.
Joey: Okay, 8th floor right Deej?
DJ: Correct.
Me: *in an Italian accent* Excuse me sir! Sir! Mr! Please hold the elevator door for me.
Joey: Sure.
Joey holds the elevator door and I enter the elevator. The elevator finally closes.
Kimmy: Hey hat dude, where you headed?
Me: T-t-to the 8th floor!
Michelle: That's where we are headed too.
Stephanie: You smell familiar. Just like my uncle Jesse.
Me: W-w-who is Jesse? I never heard of this Jesse?
Joey: He's my best friend but he has no idea what we are actually doing.
DJ: Yea my boyfriend Steve got knocked out by my sister Stephanie.
Me: That's why there's a guy behind you?
Kimmy: Correcto Mistero.
Michelle: Kimmy he's Italian not Spanish.
Stephanie: If he ever finds out what I did, I'm busted.
Me: Hmmm that's interesting. You know why?
DJ: Why's that?
Me: Because maybe he's here right now!!!
I take off my hat and jacket and everyone is shocked.
Michelle: Uncle Jesse!!!
Me: That's it all of you take Steve home and come back, your dad is going to find out about this. Joey, you knew all along and didn't say anything to Danny?
Joey: The girls did their puppy eyes come on!
Me: No come on! Bring Steve home and then I'm going to talk to the person who knocked him out.
Stephanie: Guess that's me guys.
Once the elevator door opens. DJ, Kimmy, Joey, and Michelle go to Steve's apartment while I chat with Stephanie.
Me: How could you do this?
Stephanie: It wasn't my idea! DJ told me to knock him out!
Me: Who was the one who persuaded to hurt Steve in the first place?
Stephanie then looks down on the floor.
Me: Well?
Stephanie: Look! An Elvis poster!
Me: Where?
I look around and I see Steph rolling her wheelchair trying to run. I start to chase after me but Michelle goes on my back.
Me: Munchkin, please get off.
Michelle: But uncle Jesse, she's not going anywhere.
Me: Don't be a little sneak huh!
Michelle: I still can't believe your hair is still perfect even after you wore a hat.
Me: I'm flattered thanks. You know this takes a lot of time to do my hair.
Michelle: Uncle Jesse look!!!
I look and hear noises from Steve's apartment. I have to check this out.
Kimmy's POV
When me and Deej dragged Steve along inside his apartment it turned out that.. well... he kinda woke up... and started assuming us of kidnapping him.
Steve: You guys kidnapped me!!
Me: We didn't kidnap you, we were just brining you back home cause you feel asleep at deej's house.
Steve: Then why does my head hurt?
DJ: cause you crashed into my lamp.
Steve: Yea like I'm gonna believe that, you beat me up.
DJ: Look Steve about that-
Steve: It's too late now cause I'm calling the cops on BOTH of you.
I see Funny Guy enter inside carrying a first aid kid. He looks at us and then see Steve with his arms crossed glaring at him. He drops the first aid kit and chuckles.
Joey: So... Steve your awake... that's awkward.
Me: Funny boy, he's gonna call the cops on us!
Joey: What?! Why!
Steve: Well it turns out that DJ and Kimmy kidnapped me!
Joey: They were brining you to safety.
Steve walks to his apartment door, shut it, and then locks it. Why does Stevorino have that look on his face? It's creepy! Steve then walks to the fridge and takes out 3 bottles of whiskey and a full bottle of vodka. This is bad, what is he gonna do with it.
10 minutes later
We are all tied up to chairs cause Steve doesn't want us to escapes. Steve walks up to DJ with the bottle of vodka in his left hand.
Steve: Drink this DJ!!!
DJ: No! Never! Get that thing away from me!!
Me: Leave my best friend alone!!
Steve: No I can't Gibbler beat it!
Joey: Don't make her do this!!!
Steve: You guys can't do anything about it, your tied it and the ropes are electric.
DJ: Steve think of all the good times we had together! Look! There's your favorite food over there!!!
Steve: *takes out an apple from his pocket* Luckily I always have backup. *he takes a bite from it* Your done!
DJ: Steve do-
Before she can say anymore, Steve forces the bottle of vodka into her mouth. After half of the bottle is gone, Steve throws it away.
DJ: So like, what are we doing here? Like whatttttttt?
No, DJ is drunk!! What do I do?! She helped me when I was drunk but now how do I help her?! Oh no no no no this is really bad!!!
Me: Joey!!! Do something!!!
Joey: I'm trying as best as I can.
Joey and I snuggle to get untied. Steve just stands there and laughs while he's eating. Of course as expected.
Me: Steve how can you do this? Especially to us?! We are like your second family.
Steve chuckles again. He goes up to me and slaps me hard on the cheek. Owwwww what the heck Stevorino. Steve then unties DJ and when she tries to stand up she's on wabbly.
Joey: DJ, you have to help us here.
DJ: I'm not helping you, y-you guys are ummm... are traders!!!
Joey: That's it! I can't take this crap anymore!
Joey and I try our best to break off the handcuff but the door busts open and I see... Wait no! It can't be!!! It's mrs.hairboy, mr.t, and NELSON?!!! Mr.T looks at Deej and sees how she can barley stand then looks at us tied up. I hope he has a good plan.
Danny's POV
I can't believe my eyes right now! Joey and Kimmy are tied up while my daughter can barley stand up. Steve charges at me but Becky kicks him in the... where the man's painful spot is. Steve falls down and yells in pain. Nelson goes to the two and unties them. I run to Deej.
Me: Deej, are you okay?
DJ: I am responsible dad! Move! I can't take care of myself *she throws up* I can cook vomit?!
Becky: DJ, your drunk.
DJ: No I'm not I am very capable of taking care of myself! Where's the car keys?
Me: Honey, you can't drive in the condition you're in.
DJ: Then I'm getting a taxi. Taxi!!! Taxi!!! Kimmy!!! Have you seen a taxi around here?
Kimmy: No I haven't but Deej, it's time to get you home.
DJ: How can we go home if we are in the middle of the city? That's a far walk from here!
Can't believe I trusted Steve. Now I'm really bad. I wonder where he is anyways. Oh no I see him running.
Becky: Let's go let him!
DJ: It's too much, we are lost!
Joey picks DJ up while the rest of us run out of his apartment door. Steve drops smoke bombs as he is running. CLASH! I hear a window shatter! Oh no not the windows. Never mind them. For now. All 5 of us run out of his apartment building and goes to a car.
Kimmy: Hurry! Stevorino is about to.... steal our car.
Becky: How are we going to get home now?
We all hear a van horn beep. We look and see Jesse, Stephanie, and Michelle inside the van.
Michelle: *rolls down the window* get in!!!
Everyone runs to the car and gets in. Jesse puts on his shades and starts the car. Steve we are coming after you... Nobody messed with the Tanners/Kastopolis Family.
-------------------------------------
It's going down for real at chapter 6! Will Steve get away! Will the family have revenge! Find out! Chow!