Chapter Twenty-Three

Blake to the Right!

"The Encounter"

"Sam, who's that?" asks Blake.

I was looking at Ash and I couldn't move. Over and over in my head I was yelling how stupid and carless I could be to not notice him following me.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stu-

"Sam."

I jolted my head up and noticed him looking at me for an explanation.

"Well you see, it's a long story."

Blake looks Ash up and down in disgust, I have no idea why in disgust, and then says "I've never seen this man before in my life, I think I deserve an explanation."

I share a knowing look with Blake because we both know he won't let this slide.

"Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not here. I'm literally standing three feet away from you."

Ash looked a little frustrated that we completely "neglected" his existence for literally five seconds. I scowled at him causing him to pretend to take out a key from his pocket and locking his mouth shut then putting the key back into his pocket. I gave him a deadpan look until Blake obviously faked coughed.

"Can you two stop flirting." I gave Blake a pissed off look. We were not flirting. "Someone owes me an explanation."

I could tell these two were getting more and more frustrated by the minute.

"And who are you?" Ash took a step forward and pushed out his chest.

I guess he was trying to look.... intimidating?

It's kinda hot.

What the hell? Why am I thinking this now?

"I thought you locked your mouth shut?" He literally shut his mouth for five seconds.

"Who am I? Who the hell are you?" Blake narrowed his eyes and so did Ash. They were having a.... stare-down?

Well I guess I can relate how Ash felt awhile ago. Kinda neglected from the conversation right now.

"I'm Ash Fucking Wilson, Who the hell are you?"

Oh no. I didn't even get a chance to explain who everyone is.

"I'm Blake. Blake Ames. Sam's only older brother." Ash looked a bit taken back from the answer, "And if you have a problem with that, I suggest you leave this instance."

Ash broke his mini stare-down with Blake and looked at me for reassurance.

"Is he your brother."

The way he said he kinda bothered me, I mean he is my brother.

I nodded my head yes to confirm Blake was my brother.

"I don't get it. Why didn't you ever tell us?"

I almost wanted to laugh. What kind of question is that?

"What do you expect me to do? Just go and tell everyone my life story. Like no, this is my personal life."

"Well I thought we already said everything personal about us after-"

FlashBack: The day they went for an Outing talking about Aliens.

I couldn't stop laughing. Ash was so funny, I felt like I could almost tell him everything. Key word almost.